Jtt23 is offline Junior Member

GH- Red spot at injection site??

Hey guys,

I have been using GH for about 3 weeks now. I am liking it a lot, but for the past week or so I have been getting a small red bump at the injecting site about the size of a quarter, I was wondering if anyone knew what this was, and yes, i am 99.9% sure that my GH is legit.

I have been doing Sub-Q injections right below the belly button..

Thanks a lot guys!!!

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Let me guess you are on Fitropin or Ansomone? i.e 192aa

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    what are u using bro

Yes, I am using Fitropin....

What does this mean??? should i stop using it? Is it not working or bad in some way? Or is it still good if i can put up with these little red dots?

Jerzey is offline Member
    I'm on Fitropin and I haven't had any problems....

The red welt is an immune response due to the extra amino Met. It can lead to an autoimmune response against all forms of GH, including endogenous GH.

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    That's the same reaction I had when I used the crappy gh from clubhgh.com they claimed it was 191 but appartenly it was 192!!!!! ..
    as soon as switched to a domestic brand and later on to jintropin it never happned again.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    That's the same reaction I had when I used the crappy gh from clubhgh.com they claimed it was 191 but appartenly it was 192!!!!! ..
    as soon as switched to a domestic brand and later on to jintropin it never happned again.
    Can I ask why you say Jin is better? Is it just because of the 191/192 issue. I've actually had more people tell me they held water worse with Jin. I haven't tried it yet, but what I think I'm going to do is get one kit and use it inbetween my fitropin kits so I can see the difference with my body. This is all new to me to but I have looked into it for some time and read a lot about it. I've also spoken with both men and women bodybuilders who have used all kinds of GH and my ex-bf used GH, so i have a pretty good understanding of how it works and I have had many people tell me they are all basically the same and everyone reacts different to different forms. I kind of think it's like anything else, everyone handles one better then the other and it depends on your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I kind of think it's like anything else, everyone handles one better then the other and it depends on your body.
    agreeed

Ok ok....

So guys help me out here it is in my best intrest to toss these kits? And loose all the money?? That is what I am being told is best right? The only thing is all i can get my hands on is this brand. hummmm....

no use it. i get welts every injection but see great results

Why chance 192aa when you can buy the same chain your body produces for a few cents more per IU?

Quote Originally Posted by mixxin
    Why chance 192aa when you can buy the same chain your body produces for a few cents more per IU?
    because if their budget is low and they can't afford more GH then instead of throwing it all away i would definitely use it.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    because if their budget is low and they can't afford more GH then instead of throwing it all away i would definitely use it.
    Or they can only get their hands on one type ;-) lol

Thread Information