chris2wire is offline Member

Some IGF1 questions...

Ive decided to go with Oratropin. I like that its active for 24 hours which should be a benefit as Ill be using it during PCT.

First question... How long does igf1lr3, oratropin to be exact, last before use? I was going to order several kits, not all for use now, how long will this stuff last?

Second... Does igf1lr3, oratropin to be exact, HAVE to be stored in a fridge? Or are you guys just playing it safe?

Third... When exactly should I start oratropin during PCT? SHould I start it the day I stop my test prop? Before I stop? The day after? Give me an exact day....

thanks yall

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    oratropin won't do jack. hope you dont waist your money. injectable IGF is the only one that will work. period

Are you stupid? The worst thing you can do is shut yourself off to progress in science. In many instances what wasnt possible before is used everyday now.

Ever been in a plane before or do you only use train? Ever seen a liver transplant? Or do you only accept that its not possible since at one point it never was?

If the world was shut off to the reality of progress like you we'd all still be living in caves.

Oratropin works and may be better than injectable since it lasts longer. Oral may seem weird, but at one point so was a triple bypass. Oratropin has helped us a reach a new level in bodybuilding supplements.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i know a very respectable mod at another forum who tried the oral version and said he belived it worked, but he had to stop short so his blood levels werent taken etc...imo for your money - injectable is that way to go

But from all the logs and reviews ive read, as well as scientific information including blood levels, the oral seems to work just as well and additionally its sustained much much longer.

Injectable IGF1lr3 has no ester, it spikes and its gone. The oral may be better in this case.

i'd like more opinions for your sake bro. you'll realize i'm write hopefully

Just read johnnyb's logs. His blood tests daily showed oratropin was having the same effect as injectable, but for a longer period.

The shit works. And if i were rich Id stock up before A. It becomes expensive or B. It becomes prescription and illegal

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    chris, i'm in the same boat as you.... i want to get a couple kits and give it a run. johnnyb's logs sounded like it was legit stuff. i say go for it

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Ive decided to go with Oratropin. I like that its active for 24 hours which should be a benefit as Ill be using it during PCT.

First question... How long does igf1lr3, oratropin to be exact, last before use? I was going to order several kits, not all for use now, how long will this stuff last?

Second... Does igf1lr3, oratropin to be exact, HAVE to be stored in a fridge? Or are you guys just playing it safe?

Third... When exactly should I start oratropin during PCT? SHould I start it the day I stop my test prop? Before I stop? The day after? Give me an exact day....

thanks yall
    1. good for 2 years I believe.
    2. yes it needs to be stored in the fridge.
    3. before, during or after. it is up to you.

and for all the people here that dont believe,
    I have used it and love it. worked very well for me. I used a b/g meter with it and it was doing exactly what it was suspose to.

I'd like to here Rodge NL's opinion on oral lr3.. where u at rog?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    I'd like to here Rodge NL's opinion on oral lr3.. where u at rog?

I agree, Rodge always has a lot to say.

BTW, one of my friends is taking the oral now and loves it. Personally, I dont know much about the oral so I cant comment on it. All I know is I prefer pins over orals all day.

-Jay

bump for rodge

whatever, i ordered mine up today, should be a good time nonetheless

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i don't really have an opinion about oratropin as i have never used it.i've heard some good things about it and just a litle negative.i myself will always prefer a injectable over an oral or an sublinq. cause i want to be sure that i won't have to deal with absorption problems.

as for the prolonged active period of time i don't think thats a very big deal as i've never seen any advantages between using 70mcg pwo or 30mcg in the morning and 40mcg pwo in the evening.

and for as long as there is'nt a reason to switch i stick with the injectable version.

don't get me wrong i don't say that it is'nt worth anything,i just have'nt tried it or have seen anybody around me try it.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    whatever, i ordered mine up today, should be a good time nonetheless
    keep us posted on how it goes.

are you gonna run it by it self or with aas?

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    keep us posted on how it goes.

are you gonna run it by it self or with aas?

-rodge

it's going to be by itself. since it's summer i have all day to eat properly and sleep a solid 9-10 hours a night. i shouldn't need anything else to help me along. i'm also looking to stay somewhat lean. just waiting for it to come now

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    it's going to be by itself. since it's summer i have all day to eat properly and sleep a solid 9-10 hours a night. i shouldn't need anything else to help me along. i'm also looking to stay somewhat lean. just waiting for it to come now
    then you should be able to tell us afterwards if its worth anything.
    i'm very curieus on how it turns out to be,keep us updated.
    rodge

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Please keep us up to date...I'm running a cycle in the fall and would not mind trying Oratropin with PCT. Have fun

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Is the oratropin suppose to be the oral version of IGF1? If this is what I am thinking, than it is a complete waste of money. It cant be done. Just like oral HGH tablets, its nonsense! Has to be done Sub q, or IM!

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    Is the oratropin suppose to be the oral version of IGF1? If this is what I am thinking, than it is a complete waste of money. It cant be done. Just like oral HGH tablets, its nonsense! Has to be done Sub q, or IM!
    its not really an oral,its sublinq. you have to keep it in the mouth for quit some time. but i agree that im/subq. would be better imo.

-rodge

As I stated above, youre one of those people that probably would've hung someone in ancient days if they spoke of the absurd idea that the Earth is round.

Science has passed you by, my friend, best of luck to you catching up.

Oral igf-1lr3 works and is here to stay.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I agree, everything I 've read so far makes Oratropin-1 seem like a very good alternative, perhaps not quite as good as Injectable but def a viable alternative. As I write this I'm contemplating including it in my PCT.

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    IGF1-lr3 is such a delicate peptide I'm wondering how much of the actual substance is absorbed sub-ling? Is this the actual substance or some derivitive in pill form?

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    As I stated above, youre one of those people that probably would've hung someone in ancient days if they spoke of the absurd idea that the Earth is round.

Science has passed you by, my friend, best of luck to you catching up.

How about posting some credible evidence that oral IGF1 works? It doesnt. I personally go to a HRT clinic and am prescibed HGH. I spoke with my doctor about the other alternatives with the oral versions of both the IGF1 and HGH. He said they simply do not work, as it is all hype. Your probably the same person who believes herbs can make your libido better, and penis pills that make your dick grow. Go ahead and keep wasting your money, for a few dollars more you can get the real stuff. By the way, the earth is not round its 'Flat'.

How about posting some credible evidence that oral IGF1 works? It doesnt. I personally go to a HRT clinic and am prescibed HGH. I spoke with my doctor about the other alternatives with the oral versions of both the IGF1 and HGH. He said they simply do not work, as it is all hype. Your probably the same person who believes herbs can make your libido better, and penis pills that make your dick grow. Go ahead and keep wasting your money, for a few dollars more you can get the real stuff. By the way, the earth is not round its 'Flat'.

well said. but last i knew i thought the earth was a triangle shape?!?

"I spoke with my doctor about the other alternatives with the oral versions of both the IGF1 and HGH"

Thats because they dont. You must mean the pills that are available everywhere. Those are just oral pills. They dont work.

Oratropin is much much different from those. Why do you think it comes in liquid form only, not pills. Because its absorbed. Blood tests show its constant blood glucose level success, to argue otherwise is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    then you should be able to tell us afterwards if its worth anything.
    i'm very curieus on how it turns out to be,keep us updated.
    rodge

yea if they ever ship it to me!! i'll do a log and journal and get it up here on a separate post to track my progress

Johnny B did a cycle of the Oral IGF-1, you can check his log out for yourself.

http://intense-training.com/forums/...ead.php?t=20557

Sorry that link doesn't work here one from this forum:

Oral LR3

I checked out that log, and the results he got and the other guy it seems more of diet than the IGF1. My diet is very similiar if not, just like Jonnny Bs, and Im doing this diet right now. 450+ grams/protein per day. Only about 90-100 comes from powder. The rest from egg whites, chicken, tuna, and salmon. I am not even using the IGF1 yet, and my waist is down about an inch or so, and I am more muscular and leaner. My girl friend even noticed the difference. Those results are from diet IMO! Taking Oral IGF1, reminds me of taking that product Smilax with the eye dropper! But thats just my thoughts..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 07-08-2005 at 06:12 PM.

Could be but I've seen quite a few logs from some respected vets (Johnny B, MIke XXL as well a ppl on other boards) that know their diet/bodt to a t that have said they have seen results from Oral IGF-1. Not sure if its a wonder drug but I wouldn't slam the door shut on it either.

Thread Information