Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried it and it works. Went from 5 inches to 12.5 feet. Now how do i get it back to normal?

Inject directly into your helmit with an 18g 1.5" needle.

BTW...make sure the needle goes all the way and don't forget to aspirate !

oldpapapump is offline Junior Member
    Use a knife Demon, It worked for me.

Ill try it if someone buys me 2mg's of igf.

Odin is offline Member
    No injections would be harmful, but taking IGF right after jelking and hanging would be benifical. The penis tissue get's broken down and collects more cells as do the muscles. It without a doubt works. Length is harder to get than girth for me. I started at 6.5L 5w and now am 8L 6.50W A litte more girth and I'll be the same width as the end of an Standard weight lifting bar end, you know the one you slide the 45's on. I do squeezes to get the girth. Laugh at what I do until I stretch your girlfriend out enough to be no use to you.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    No injections would be harmful, but taking IGF right after jelking and hanging would be benifical. The penis tissue get's broken down and collects more cells as do the muscles. It without a doubt works. Length is harder to get than girth for me. I started at 6.5L 5w and now am 8L 6.50W A litte more girth and I'll be the same width as the end of an Standard weight lifting bar end, you know the one you slide the 45's on. I do squeezes to get the girth. Laugh at what I do until I stretch your girlfriend out enough to be no use to you.
    so what, you just do four sets of ten squeezes?

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    so what, you just do four sets of ten squeezes?
    No not that dam easy, 50% erection then grab the very base so no blood leaves or enter's, then kegel hard for a second and let blood flow in hard then grab base hard again. Keep doing his until its build up with a Ton on pressure and squeeze for about 15 seconds. Your head should be Twice the size as normal when doing this.

Odin is offline Member
    1 mistake just measured the barrbell end and it's 6.25 so I guess I am ahead of that right now.

Anabolic Singh is offline New Member
    I don't know about anyone else but i have had a few mates who noticed an increase in the size of thier d1cks when on HGH. They were injecting in stomach

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    No not that dam easy, 50% erection then grab the very base so no blood leaves or enter's, then kegel hard for a second and let blood flow in hard then grab base hard again. Keep doing his until its build up with a Ton on pressure and squeeze for about 15 seconds. Your head should be Twice the size as normal when doing this.
    all new to me... exactly how long you been squeezin the shit outta your guy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information