thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member

Just started HGH and Test

I just left a local clinic and was prescribed 2iu's of Somatropin per day from Signiture labs and and 1cc of Test Cyp. per week for 10 weeks. This was b/c my levels were very low. The strange thing is the doc didnt even talk about the needs for anti estrogens like clomid and so forth. He didnt even tell me I needed to diet a certain way. I have been working out for 10 years and have a solid plan but I just thought that was strange.

What would be the best dosage of clomid to take after the Test Cyp. is completed? Luckily I have plenty of it on hand.

Also, have you guys had good luck with Somatropin versus the other brands of HGH?

thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member
    bump

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    No need to subscribe anti e if he's only prescribing 1CC (200mg) of cyp a week for 2.5 months. Unless you already have a lot of estrogen receptors in your nips (bitch tits) or you bloat easily, you should't have a problem. I personally would rather do test e rather than cyp with GH.

dale is offline Associate Member
    cyp and GH work just fine. i was on GH 2 1/2 months then i started my cycle of cyp/deca . my strength has gone through the roof and i've packed on 12 lbs and i'm only half way through the cycle. BTW i'm on 2cc's cyp and 1cc of deca and 5iu's GH 6/1.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Excellent gains dale. What's your bf %? Has your bf decreased as lbm increased? I can't wait to get my jintropin kits next month. What type of GH are you taking?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-16-2005 at 12:59 PM.

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Excellent gains dale. What's your bf %? Has your bf decreased as lbm increased? I can't wait to get my jintropin kits next month. What type of GH are you taking?
    my BF% is kinda high (around 16%), that's why i started the GH and i have enough to get me way past my PCT. i bought jintropin because it's fairly cheap when you buy direct. my BF% is dropping very slowly but it's dropping.

Thread Information