GetNBig is offline Associate Member

GH split shot questions

Ok im starting some gh with slin,Im doing 4iu's and was wondering when u guys recommend taking the shots i was gonna do 2 shots of 2 iu's. Im usually done my workouts at like 8pm, so i was thinking just one when i wake up and another after the workout with the slin? and its ok to mix the slin and gh in the same srynge right?

thx !

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt take on after you work out. Not that late at night. Your body is going tobe releasing its own natural GH when you go to sleep, so why mess with that? Split those two shots up during the day.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would normally agree with abstrack about shooting the hgh earlyer in the day but when you shoot slin pwo then i would shoot my 2iu of the hgh close to it.
    don't mix it in the same pin.here is how i do it;pwo i shoot 10iu of slin im then go home and shoot my hgh subq.

-rodge

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    Thx guys,
    Oh also this is my first run with gh. Now my traininer said not to bother doing it on my days off (2x a week) so that'll save me some cash and it wont effect me that much, whats u'r view on this? i'd be willing to spend the extra $$ to see my gains and get the fullest outta my gh.
    Last edited by GetNBig; 07-07-2005 at 12:07 AM. Reason: added wuestion

Thread Information