hell_boy is offline New Member

HGH odsage for women

My friend is 35 and she wants to run some GH to feel younger and burn some fat she gained after having 2kids.

What do u guy think 1iu a day in the morning will do the trick?

I got her some Jino 100iu but i can get more.

thanks for any info and personal experience

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    some of the women on other boards run 1iu ed 5/2 or 6/1. start low for a few weeks, say 0.5iu and see if she bloats or gets joint pain. if not, then increase to 1iu over a few weeks.

a 100iu kit should last her 5 months on the 5/2 schedule

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Bump.....Not to jack the post...but this may help my wife as well...

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member

Smile

from my experience-(31y.o. female)
    started on 1 iu ED, had SERIOUS bloat for a good 2 months, joint pain, although no carpal tunnel. Tired all the time, but sleeping like an baby. Switched to 2 iu EOD after reading a study that compared ED to EOD response in children. Granted, not exactly the same, but I plan on staying on for a VERY long time, so why not? Bloat started to go down, don't know if it was because of the EOD dosing or just that my body was beginning to accomodate. Still now on 2 iu EOD, in 3rd month. Bloat is finally almost gone, well much better anyway. Great recovery from activity, both strength and endurance/cardio. Improved he****g-I accidentally cut myself in the kitchen the other night and when I woke up the next morning it was amazing how much it had already healed. Chronic arthritic pain is better. Strength gains more noticable now, beginning to drop some fat although I cleaned up my diet totally also. Bring on month 4! (From what I've researched it takes 4-6 months to see results from a low dose)

Deal Me In is offline Member
    GirlyGirl, my girlfriend is very interested in taking it and I've been looking for a women that can give her some actual advice. I hope you can answer a couple of questions for me. First, how much weight have you lost and how fast did it happen.

Second, she wants to know if it had any effect on you menstraul cycle. My g/f gets very bad cramps and PMS is not a pleasant. Did it effect you in any way in that regard.

Thank you very much for your time.

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member
    I am on the pill so there's been no change with that for me. As far as fat loss, I've lost about 5 pounds. As I said though, I've also been very good about diet and do cardio 6-7 days per week, plus weights 4-5 times per week, so I wouldn't say that GH is going to make you drop a ton of weight. Again-this is only my experience, and I am taking a minimal dose. I am sure some of the guys who take significantly higher doses see faster and more dramatic results. Also, from what I understand it takes many months to see changes, so I just now may be moving into the stage where benefits happen more. And diet and exercise plans have to be in check. Nothing will happen without that. The studies that were done by Rudman were SO dramatic-but keep in mind these were elderly people with little no no endogenous GH production that were given relatively high dosing. Plus, my goals with the GH were primarily wellness and joint helath/he****g.
    My stats at -31 y.o. 5'7" at start-128 lbs, 18.5% bf. Now 123 lbs, 17% bf. My goal is 15%. I'm trying to continually tweak my diet...

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Thanks for the response. She wants to take GH for those same reasons. I take it for the anti aging benefit and I'm always telling her how great I feel and so now she wants to. Het diet is solid and her weight training is good. She could do more cardio but if GH will also help her lose weight she sees that as an added side effect to the anti aging.

I'll tell her about your results. Thanks again for your time.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..My wife is 41 yrs. old and has been on 1.5iu 5on/2off for several months....No problems with bloat or joint pain..I think the joint pain and bloat varies from person to person....

hell_boy is offline New Member
    ALMOSTGONE did she like results? Wha about her overall performance and skin condition improvment ? Did she get leaner ? What about diet...

Thread Information