jtwood is offline New Member

Question First Time With Igf/gh Need Advice Please

HEY BROS. I AM 6'1 195 LBS APX 12%BF. JUST CAME OFF SUST/TREN CYCLE. HAVE USED WINNY,CLEN , AND EPHED TO CUT HERE AT END. IVE BEEN ON FOR 12 WKS. SO ILL BE OFF UNTIL NOVEMBER. BUT WHEN NOV GETS HERE IM READY TO REALLY PACK ON SOME QAULITY MASS. MY Q'S ARE: 1)IGF OR GH OR BOTH AND HOW MUCH; REALISTICLY 2)DO I NEED INSULIN ASLO 3) WHAT SHOULD I STACK WITH IT AND HOW MUCH 4)HOW LONG SHOULD I STAY ON 5)WHAT CAN I EXPECT 6)DIET? guys i have researched and have been on several sites and have found MANY answers to these q's but im interested in your opinions. thanks bros

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtwood
    HEY BROS. I AM 6'1 195 LBS APX 12%BF. JUST CAME OFF SUST/TREN CYCLE. HAVE USED WINNY,CLEN, AND EPHED TO CUT HERE AT END. IVE BEEN ON FOR 12 WKS. SO ILL BE OFF UNTIL NOVEMBER. BUT WHEN NOV GETS HERE IM READY TO REALLY PACK ON SOME QAULITY MASS. MY Q'S ARE: 1)IGF OR GH OR BOTH AND HOW MUCH; REALISTICLY 2)DO I NEED INSULIN ASLO 3) WHAT SHOULD I STACK WITH IT AND HOW MUCH 4)HOW LONG SHOULD I STAY ON 5)WHAT CAN I EXPECT 6)DIET? guys i have researched and have been on several sites and have found MANY answers to these q's but im interested in your opinions. thanks bros

1)Depends on your wallet size and goals
    2)GH + Slin = / IGF + Slin =
    3)Broad Question!!! Depends on your goals, experience, health, money, etc...
    4)Same answer as #3
    5)Depends on your diet, training, sleep, genetics, etc...
    6)Depends on goals and other variables

No offense, but this post was really a waste of time. I honestly answered your questions to the best of my ability and doubt you have the answers you want. Do more research!!!! Learn your body.... and hopefully, grow like a weed.

peace,
    jrw

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    after a cycle and still 195lbs? u should look into the diet section, not consider more drugs...

Thread Information