chris2wire is offline Member

Sooo, whats the point to HGH?

It seems to me like HGH isnt that great, yet people seem to go after it and spend so much money on it...

It seems like the gains arent huge and take a very long time to happen.... At the same time hgh seems more dangerous than anything else, including juice...

So why do people invest in hgh?

Just curious....

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    I believe the oldies get awesome results from HGH, and best of all, a higher quality of life... I think for us younger bodybuilders very high dosages of HGH and the use of slin/t3 are necessary to see good gains - which is quite often not worth the money IMO, unless you are rich or BB'ing is extremely important to you.

BTW, while I do agree HGH has some sides that are worse than juice, I'd consider lots of juice's sides to be much worse, especially androgen-heavy anabolics.

Just my 2c.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    At the end of the day, all the drugs people use to enhance their performance/image aren't good. However, it doesn't happen over night, but it does happen and it does work if you do the right thing. Some drugs are worse than others in terms of side effects. Some people also respond better than others. You'll never know till you try.

-Gear

Big M is offline Associate Member
    what!! thought that HGH was completly safe, exept for some roumers of cousing cancer I haveīnt heard anything bad??

Its good, you just have to use it like 25 weeks, For 1000$īs of dollars

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    what!! thought that HGH was completly safe, exept for some roumers of cousing cancer I haveīnt heard anything bad??

Its good, you just have to use it like 25 weeks, For 1000$īs of dollars
    I don't believe GH can cause cancer, I believe it can accelerate it which speeds up the growth/spreading process of effected cells. HGH can have some nasty side effects if abused, don't worry about that my friend.

-Gear

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's not that great for younger people

JohnnyB

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ever have a muscle injury that wouldn't heal???

or

take like 2 years to heal???

GH will make that all happen alot quicker, as well as help alot with joints, and skin, and BF............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Sta11ion is offline Member
    For my self I will consider it but latter in my life around mid 40's. There are benefits at that age thats is as close as the fountain of youth we have during this time maybe in 20 years when I reach that age who knows what will be avaliable.

dale is offline Associate Member
    if you're using GH to build muscle save your money and buy some AAS or LR3, if you are patient and have a clean diet and you want to lose some BF or want some anti-aging effects then spend your money on GH.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Ok I see, thanks guys.

So its a great thing for injuries or older people... Thats what I was wondering...

Because it seemed like so many people were spending so much $$$ on little results.

Don't forget hypertrophy. Roids only promote hypotrophy (enlargement of muscle cells). Hypertrophy is the production of new muscle cells. After using HGH there will be a greater potential for gaining size or breaking through a plateau.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by AnatomicallyBlessed
    Don't forget hypertrophy. Roids only promote hypotrophy (enlargement of muscle cells). Hypertrophy is the production of new muscle cells. After using HGH there will be a greater potential for gaining size or breaking through a plateau.
    that's because it makes more muscle cells.. thus the additional muscle.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

j martini is offline Member
    What if a young guy was to run it at a higher dose 6-10 IU would they then see muscular gains considering that thaey had previous experience with AAS, IGF1 and Slin. Because most people on this board seem to only use 2-4IU.

supersteve Guest
    It's generally said that 4iu and above will promote good muscular gains, particularly when combined with AAS.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnatomicallyBlessed

correction: hypotrophy is not the "production of new muscle cells". that'd be hyperplasia

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    What if a young guy was to run it at a higher dose 6-10 IU would they then see muscular gains considering that thaey had previous experience with AAS, IGF1 and Slin. Because most people on this board seem to only use 2-4IU.
    I'm 21 and I use 6iu's everytime I use gh and I find that it is worth the money spent. I just wish you could run igf-1 like you can gh.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    correction: hypotrophy is not the "production of new muscle cells". that'd be hyperplasia
    Oh sh1t, you're right, I knew it was hyper-something.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I'm 21 and I use 6iu's everytime I use gh and I find that it is worth the money spent. I just wish you could run igf-1 like you can gh.
    Thanks, its definitely something i will use in the future, just didnt want to splash the cash for an improved feeling of well being and some fat loss.

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    It's not that great for younger people

JohnnyB

what age is considered younger - no flame, just curious?

im doing it at 3iu's 5/2 split, for 8 -9 months maybe longer IF results are good

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    i think 6-10 is a very large dose unless you want a gh gut like Ronnie's most do 2-4 iu's b/c i think its a educated dosage, running it that high could fetch unwanted sides like extreme water retention and organ growth, not to mention a whole host of other nasties, like CTS and a very large fukin chin and forehead, run at 2-4 iu's most will experience little side effects if any at all

Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    i think 6-10 is a very large dose unless you want a gh gut like Ronnie's most do 2-4 iu's b/c i think its a educated dosage, running it that high could fetch unwanted sides like extreme water retention and organ growth, not to mention a whole host of other nasties, like CTS and a very large fukin chin and forehead, run at 2-4 iu's most will experience little side effects if any at all
    I run 6iu's with little sides. Everyone thinks that if you take 12iu's or so you will get a gh gut. Athough that is true but you most likely not get a gh gut from 6months at that dose. You say Ronnie Colmen yes he has a big gut but that is from grams and grams of test 12iu's or more ed of gh for more then 5years and probably over 20iu's ed of slin being done.

I run 6iu's with little sides. Everyone thinks that if you take 12iu's or so you will get a gh gut. Athough that is true but you most likely not get a gh gut from 6months at that dose. You say Ronnie Colmen yes he has a big gut but that is from grams and grams of test 12iu's or more ed of gh for more then 5years and probably over 20iu's ed of slin being done.
    if you ask me, then Ronnies gut is mainly from gh abuse, its obvious he has enlarged internal organs because of the fact he still has ripped abs yet his belly protrudes like a pregnant mum, im aware that a gut can form from a lot of test but still you dont look ripped with that type of gut, also notice a difference from when he started to where he is now, isn't it also a coincidence that Gh use has become rampant amongst Pro's during this time, 6iu's may work well for you my friend but i don't think its something everyone else should follow, besides the fact that your only 21 i believe? maybe you shouldn't even be using it yet but thats for you to decide. I was merely highlighting the POSSIBLE effects that could happen and yeah everyone is different but stuff like acremology (shit spellin) isn't something i wann fuk around with

dale is offline Associate Member
    if you ask me, then Ronnies gut is mainly from gh abuse, its obvious he has enlarged internal organs because of the fact he still has ripped abs yet his belly protrudes like a pregnant mum, im aware that a gut can form from a lot of test but still you dont look ripped with that type of gut, also notice a difference from when he started to where he is now, isn't it also a coincidence that Gh use has become rampant amongst Pro's during this time, 6iu's may work well for you my friend but i don't think its something everyone else should follow, besides the fact that your only 21 i believe? maybe you shouldn't even be using it yet but thats for you to decide. I was merely highlighting the POSSIBLE effects that could happen and yeah everyone is different but stuff like acremology (shit spellin) isn't something i wann fuk around with
    hey britguy.....NICE avatar, almost two weeks into my cyp/deca cycle and that pic makes me want to rub one out!!!

You kind of missed my point. What I was saying was a simple 6month cycle of gh at 6-8iu's will not give you a gh gut. Now ronnie's gut is from years and years of extreme gh doses.

You kind of missed my point. What I was saying was a simple 6month cycle of gh at 6-8iu's will not give you a gh gut. Now ronnie's gut is from years and years of extreme gh doses.
    point taken, no flame intended pal, see thats what GH is doin for me!!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah Britguy, post more pictures of your avatar!

I'm 31, and since I like 18 year old girls... I like looking as young as possible. Will I have any anti aging affects from the HGH? How long before an AAS cycle should I start the GH, as I know it takes a while to become effective...

hell_boy is offline New Member
    1month before cycle should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Yeah Britguy, post more pictures of your avatar!

I'm 31, and since I like 18 year old girls... I like looking as young as possible. Will I have any anti aging affects from the HGH? How long before an AAS cycle should I start the GH, as I know it takes a while to become effective...
    3months is best and 2months should be minimum.

Thread Information