Thread: Hgh joint pain

john30 is offline Junior Member

Hgh joint pain

doing 3 i.u's 5 on 2 off .Deca shuts me down hard.What the minimum amount of deca I cacn use to help with joint pain ? I was hoping 100 to 200 mgs a week.

dale is offline Associate Member
    always include test with your cycle and do more test than deca ...this way it won't shut you down. try backing off on the GH till the pain goes away then move up .5 iu a week.
    i'm doing 400mg cyp and 200mg deca and 5 iu's 6/1 and i have NO PAIN WHAT SO EVER (THANK YOU JESUS)!!!!

john30 is offline Junior Member
    I was planning on adding 500 mg test with tren at 100 eod. Is there a diff. between 100 to 200 mgs a week of deca a for joint pain.

i wouldn't think so...everyone tells me i'm wasting my time with 200mg of deca , they say i should be doing at least 400mg but then i would have to go up on the test. since this is my first cycle i'm kinda being conservative. next cycle will be TEST ONLY...with some GH of course.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    always include test with your cycle and do more test than deca ...this way it won't shut you down. try backing off on the GH till the pain goes away then move up .5 iu a week.
    i'm doing 400mg cyp and 200mg deca and 5 iu's 6/1 and i have NO PAIN WHAT SO EVER (THANK YOU JESUS)!!!!
    5 ius? what brand are you on? how long have you been @ 5? getting good results? r u bulking?

jintropin. 2.5 months before the test/deca cycle. now that i'm on the roids i've been bulking real good. but not much before then.

Thread Information