TonyM is offline Junior Member

views on insulin?

Hey guys
    There is a guy in my gym who recently did competition, he was in really good shape but didnt get placed..
    Since the competition he has started a cycle of insulin and he has turned into a monster! really! he a thickned out put on at least 21lbs and you can even see his stirations through his shirt!

I was just wondering what your views are on insulin and how best to do a cylce with it?

cheers bro`s

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt wanna mess with it. u would need to be very experianced with other steroids before u even thought about trying it. u can overdose pretty easy on that stuff. u could end up diabetic or even in a wooden box.
    in my view dont bother!!!

this is one of the reasons i need advice, i dont know much about the affects and cylces that can be done with insulin , im going to approach this very cautiously

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally am not going to do insulin for atleast another 5 or so years....but that shiet gives ya hardcore gains. the flip side though, its nothing to take lightly.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    i wouldnt wanna mess with it. u would need to be very experianced with other steroids before u even thought about trying it. u can overdose pretty easy on that stuff. u could end up diabetic or even in a wooden box.
    in my view dont bother!!!
    Yes to this.
    I know a guy who uses it, has to carry around chocolate bars with him at all times cause he constantly feels like he may pass out. He get great gains.

the gains ive seen people have with insulin are better than any cylce ive heard of!
    Whats the best cycle to use and what precautions need to be taken?

Thanks for your replies so far!!

there is a forum dedicated in the site to slin!!

oops and hgh, and IGF

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Cock up your dose with gear and you might get sick or become infertile after severe abuse over the years.

Cock up your dose with insulin , just once, just a little, and your DEAD.

Bump

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Ill bump it up for you bud!!

heres my oppinion which you know - BIG MISTAKE!!!

You can make a lot more gains using gear than you have already - just change your cycle! And remember what you once said - if it aint broke, dont fix it! Well, I think we can say it is broke now cant we!

You cant expect the same cycle that you've used many many times over the past 2 yrs to still work now that you're 45lbs heavier can yer!

I'd recommend you try Test enanthate @ 750mg-1000mg EW, Dbol , at the first 4weeks @ 50mg, and stick the Deca which you like in there too at 500mg EW. I know theyre pretty high, but youve done plenty of cycles before. it will give you great gains (Studies have shown that the more AAS you use, the more the gains you make, direct correlation, ask anyone here)

Anyway, although they are quite a bit higher than your norm, they are still a helluva lot safer than Slin!!!

spk soon bud!!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wldn't fuk with something that if u make a dose mistake u can end up worm food...
    like it was already said, make a mistake with your dose on gear, not the end of the world, make that mistaken on slin, cld b the end of your life...

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Damn I realize that most of the people who is saying how dangerous slin is have never used it before. people its not that serious. yes it could kill you but one tiny mistake wont. stop scaring people like that, people all you have to do is research and use it correctly. get your carbs right and always keep a bottle of ultra fuel on hand (my personal favorite). ultimately your life is in your own hands, everyone's different. I've used big numbers with slin which most of you would freak out and ask why am I not dead, my advice is stick with 10iu PWO, 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, and you'll be fine.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Slin won't bring major weight gain, it will help shuttle nutrients into cells which down the track will help with weight/strength gain. Def not something that will pack on the weight like AAS does. It's a great compound to combine with AAS IGF or GH.

-Gear

Thread Information