Robinson is offline New Member

Jintropin-no sides... anybody else ever had this?

Hi,

I'm in my third week of Jintropin and currently on 5IU, split in morning and evening.
    "Problem" is I don't have any sides experienced yet. No drowsiness after injection, no cts, no joint pains... just nothing.

I got it directly from the manu. so it must be real. I mix it properly with bac. water, easily dripping it along the side of the vial.

Then, I thought maybe it got spoiled due to heat during shipping but it arrived here in a few days and I did read this on their website:

"This technology also has the advantage that growth hormone produced using secretion technology is very stable; it remains stable at 37C (98F degrees) for over 30 days (45C degrees for over a week). While growth hormone with 192 amino acid sequence is stable at room temperature for only a few days. "

So I can't think of anything why it should lost its potency, but then again no sides at all. Is this possible/normal? It's my first time with GH.

Thanks

AnabolicAnimal is offline New Member
    it took me about 2 months to experience any sides from GH(i used jino as well) my dose was lower starting at 2IU 5on2 off and working up to 4IU 5on2. from what i've learned from these boards is that everyone reacts differntly to these types of drugs.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    be thankful and keep shootin

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    no sides here either bin 3 weeks on so far

Robinson is offline New Member
    Ok thanks, I'm a little more relieved now. I know to wait months for results (plan to run it at least 8 months) but thought sides would come directly most often.

Everybody good luck with their cycle!

I would like to get some side just t know if its legit i did go through hrt clinic

I am on 5 iu per day as well ( 2 inj) and have just started my third month- no sides and small gain. I am also on 1000 mg of test so I do not know how much the hgh is working/

toolman is offline Banned
    jino gave me wrist pain and numb fingers by the 2nd week at 4 iu's. It all went away though and am at 5iu's since Nov.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    I was a sore little bitch for like 2 months.

Actuly starting to feel sorness in wrist.

Thread Information