Slesh is offline New Member

Got the GH, but have some questions?

I was thinking about taking 4 i.u.'s a day, but am I better off taking 3 i.u.'s ed? I am twenty years old, i know some of you think I am too young to take gh. But I am taking to lean out. I can afford to take it, so I am going to try it. Also should I be splitting the injections during the day? I would prefer not to, I dont really have the time.

Slesh

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I would split them.

Jerzey is offline Member
    The reason people are telling you not to take it at 20 is because you are going to suppress your own GH levels (which aren't low at 20 years old).... you should look into this more, there are many other ways to lean out that would not suppress your GH levels adn would work much faster. Gh isn't a short term hormone, it takes time. You can lean out quick with many other forms of AAS and/or clen and not mess with your GH levels at a young age. Just my .02.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    The reason people are telling you not to take it at 20 is because you are going to suppress your own GH levels (which aren't low at 20 years old).... you should look into this more, there are many other ways to lean out that would not suppress your GH levels adn would work much faster. Gh isn't a short term hormone, it takes time. You can lean out quick with many other forms of AAS and/or clen and not mess with your GH levels at a young age. Just my .02.
    I'll second this!

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it sound that you allready made up your mind no matter what kind of advice you get but i'm gonna give mine anyway,see what you do with it yourself.

imo your to young to take hgh.and as said there are other/better ways to lean out.plus you don't sound like you did much research on the subject. i would advice to put up your diet/workout regime in the appropriate forum for comments and improvement.if you don't have time to split up your shots i can't imagine you got time to prepair yourself some decent meals and follow a regular workout.i think your just looking for a shortcut but hgh without a good diet/workout is'nt gonna bring the results your after.

-rodge

Slesh is offline New Member
    i eat very well. i eat six meals a day, high in protein and not much fat. i also work out for an hour and a half six times a week. i have tried clen and t3, they didnt really work for me. clen helped a little. should i split my shots up, i will if i have to. but i need to know when to take them, and i have done a lot of research on hgh, but there is just so many different opinions out there.

slesh

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slesh
    i eat very well. i eat six meals a day, high in protein and not much fat. i also work out for an hour and a half six times a week. i have tried clen and t3, they didnt really work for me. clen helped a little. should i split my shots up, i will if i have to. but i need to know when to take them, and i have done a lot of research on hgh, but there is just so many different opinions out there.

slesh
    why don't you start with givin us some stats.at your age you should be able to burn some serieus bodyfat with a clean diet and some hard workout.if these things are in check wich i doubt then maybe you must get your thyroid checked.as i said before hgh does'nt do the job if you have'nt got everything on track.

about your research,then you'll know that every thread about splitting up your dose says that you need to split it up when you reach 3iu.

-rodge

Thread Information