running_donkey is offline New Member

Fitropin questions...

I am just finishing up a kit of jintropin. A friend and I each ordered another kit and we got the 120iu kit as it was the same price thus cheaper per iu. The only problem is, is that it's this 192 amino acid stuff(Fitropin) and we're stuck with the kits.
    Is this stuff a complete waste of time??? I'll be starting it this thursday and I don't really feel like chucking it out as it cost me $700. No chance of me shifting it off on anyone else either.
    Besides red welts, has anyone here had POSITIVE results with it?
    tia

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by running_donkey
    I am just finishing up a kit of jintropin. A friend and I each ordered another kit and we got the 120iu kit as it was the same price thus cheaper per iu. The only problem is, is that it's this 192 amino acid stuff(Fitropin) and we're stuck with the kits.
    Is this stuff a complete waste of time??? I'll be starting it this thursday and I don't really feel like chucking it out as it cost me $700. No chance of me shifting it off on anyone else either.
    Besides red welts, has anyone here had POSITIVE results with it?
    tia
    I'm half way through my second kit and they work fine for me, by the way did you pay 700 for one kit???? Should be more like 325-350 for a kit of fitropin

Jerzey is offline Member
    I think I paid $240 per kit of fitropin. On week 3 now, no problems....

I'm going to try Jin after this one before another Fitropin to compare them. My source actually told me he thinks Fitropin is stronger, but I'll see which works best for me.. Try it, it's not a "waste"....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    im halfway through my second kit and I havent had any problems, it seems to be working pretty well for me too. My hands get numb a lot so I guess its working!! $700 could have bought you at least two kits too

JYZZA is offline VET
    Fitropin works better for me then Jintropin. There was a test at 1 of the sites showing Fitropin being a little more pure then Jins. Not by much but still
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah, $700! Same price if I bought a 100iu jintropin kit. I've seen some of the better deals via websites, but the idea of sending a wad of money off to some guy in china via western union takes a big leap of faith. :-) At least the $700 is cheaper than when I used to get it at an anti-aging clinic. To be honest I was quite happy to find this guy who could get the jintropin and fitropin kits. Otherwise I'd be stuck with the anti-aging clinic.
    I'm going up from 2.5iu 6/1 to 4iu 6/1. So far I haven't seen any sides except maybe some water retention. I've got plenty of joint aches, but being 41, it's hard to say if they're sides from the growth or from old age, lol.

wallycn is offline Banned
    you could get it from legit guys for alot cheaper.......just a thought.

hey wally,
    i certainly would like to. hopefully i'll find such guys. :-)

Thread Information