NadaSvada is offline New Member

IGF-1 + Slin for PCT

Hi.

I'm at the end of my current cycle, and I'm using IGF-1 LR3 to crossover between the end of the cycle and start of PCT. I've been on 30mcg/ed of IGF-1 for the last 3 weeks of my cycle, and I plan on continuing to take the same doses for 3 more weeks for PCT. In addition to this I am using all the standard PCT compounds (Clomid 300mg/100mg/50mg taper for 3 weeks,Nolvadex 20mg/ed, and Clen ). And this leads to my question: I've usually used Slin during PCT in the past @ 10IU/PWO. This time I'll also be on 30mcg/ed of IGF. How much will this affect Insulin -sensitivity? Should I lower my Slin doses, or should I just up my PWO carb intake?

Here is My Cycle in detail.

Any insight on this matter would be most appreciated...
    Best regards, NadaSvada.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you are an experienced slin user then go ahead(unless you go hypo very quick) and just up your pwo carbs and keep some dex tabs at hand just in case.

i'd rather run them after each other,4weeks slin then 4 weeks igf and so on.

-rodge

NadaSvada is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i'd rather run them after each other,4weeks slin then 4 weeks igf and so on.
    I know, I've seen you state this in several posts in the past. But I plan on starting my next run at the end of week 19 of the cycle. Then I will have had 6 weeks off the androgens. It's actually more of a 6 week bridge than a PCT. But without AAS, so that my "guys" have a chance to recover somewhat

Thread Information