clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

dumb question about IGF and death...

Hey, I've always heard that slin is very dangerous and can kill you if not used properly. Is the same true about GH and IGF?

And I know "anything can kill you if used incorrectly", blah blah. But you know what I mean...

Gunna slip in a another question here. IGF can be taking intramuscularly via a slin pin, right? How long should the pin be? Most IM injects use a 1" or 1.5" pin. Aren't slin pins very short?

Thanks.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    bizump

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    bizump

i don't know if igf1 can kill you GH carn't it's only if you go hypoglycemic when your asleep you can die when your blood suger drop's and you carn't do anything about it (off slin)

also most people if thay want to inject IM with a slin pin go in there bi's hardly any fat go's straight into the muscle

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    yes insuline is very dangerous bro , lots of people are using it with 0 information about it, not only that after u done with insuline u can become dependant, scary shit other words diabetic( not for me) **** that, u don't have to use insuline with igh or gh, with gh u get better if u use insuline also t3 + roids, but igf u can use it byitself and get good results , defenetely works even better with some kinda of a test or any cycle u running
    and yes is better intramucular the IGF slin pin have to be at least 1/2 , i thought they were short aswell u just have to do it on a body part that have no fat or little like shoulders, biceps,etc etc
    hope this help

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you can go hypo on igf but its not as bad as slin imo.

-rodge

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have never experienced hypo on IGF and only mild hypo on Insulin . I try and always take my shots of IGF / Insulin during the day time so you dont have any potential problems when asleep

Thread Information