Deal Me In is offline Member

High blood pressure on GH

Hey bro's I'm having a problem with my blood pressure and I want to know what your experience is. I'm on Jin 2IU's 5/2. I'm in the middle of week 6. My blood pressure is way up for me. 150/90. Before I started the GH it was 108/60.

My question is will this go away. I know that it is a side effect from the edema but I'm going to the doctor on Monday and I want to know if I can tell him that I expect it to go away before he puts me on any long term treatment. I've searched here and found several people that had the same problem but none of them followed up to say if it went away.

Is it possible to treat high BP with medication while on HGH. If so what should I expect. I'm assuming something like Lasix.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks for your time.

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not an expert by any means, but mine left after 8 weeks.. also i shifted to nighttime and morning.. vs morning and mid day shots..

I was on 2 to 4 iu.. I will tell you that when I quite HGH after 6 months I lost about 7lbs of water weight I think.

MacDad

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Macdad, thanks for the response. I'm still going to go to the doctor but I will stick with it another couple of weeks and see what happens.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    I'm surprise that your bp went up so high.
    Yes , you can take high bp medication while on hgh, that's what i'm doing and my doc knows about the gh.

homes is offline New Member
    I was on 3iu/day for a few years and bp was adveraging 140/90. Bp medication did work however I chose not to use it. I stopped the GH about 1 1/2 months ago, just checked bp and it was 115/70. As my bp has been going down so have veins in my arms GH will give you some awesome pipes.
    Btw I am 50 yo on HRT

Thread Information