b00st is offline New Member

Question Considering GH...

I have been researching GH for about 2 weeks now and I am pretty sure that I am going to start at cycle of GH at 1.5iu-2.0iu ED. I am looking to just lean out from the GH and not for huge muscle gains. I have check with a contact that I have and he is able to get Ansomone (Chinese Somatropin???) or Jinotropin. I have read that everyone reacts different to different types of GH, but (first question) which of the two would be the safest to take?? 2) Also would 1.5-2iu ED be enough or too much?? 3) I have briefly seen in threads something about water retention... could some please explain??? 4) And finally any good advice for a n00b??

running_donkey is offline New Member
    Jintropin is the better choice of the two. Post some stats in regard to your other questions. Age, etc. What kind of diet plan are you going to follow?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    2iu is minimum

JohnnyB

b00st is offline New Member
    I am 27 and I have done a few cycles of AS, but only winny to slim down. I am 5'9" 200 at about 9%-10% bf. I have done 3 bobdybuilding shows, but have had issues with loosing too much muscle while trying to loose fat. I have been competing at about 174-175lbs, but I still could stand to loose a few more points of bf. It is difficult for me to get down that low in body weight, so i would like to compete at around 180-185, but be really lean.

My diet switches between high protien, high carbs and low fat when I trying to gain muscle, but when I am preparing for competition I do high protien, low carbs, and modest amount of fat. Right now I am eating about 200-220 grams of protien a day, about 350-400 grams of carbs, and 30-40 grams of fat each day.

I am mainly looking at the GH to help get rid of the spare tire (while it is not big, it is still there) and keep me somewhat lean throughout my transistion phases. I would like to see bit of muscle gain, but I am not trying to be huge. Idealy I would like to a constant 190-195 around 6%-7% bf.

What in your opinion would be the best type of GH to look for??
    Last edited by b00st; 07-20-2005 at 11:54 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    When it comes to dieting for shows, I'd rather none say anything since I've never done it

JohnnyB

Thread Information