Thread: oratropin?

cstrong is offline Junior Member

oratropin?

whats up fellas, has anybody had luck with this product? i finished one kit and have no results, nothing no lethargy,no fat loss, no strength gains. let me know if anybody used this for 2-4 weeks. thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I used it before for 1 month with good results, you need to eat lots of protein

JohnnyB

chris2wire is offline Member
    But johnnyB at 600g of protein a day, ANYONE would make gains and lose some weight even if all natural...

Ive always been an advocate of oratropin because there is a way to make things like this into orals it just takes enough research. I believe oratropin is that product that can finally be a good alternative to injectables.

However as of late I have seen more and more people say its doing nothing for them... While people liek johnnyB who had success were also eating 600g of protein a day. Again, even an all natural would make gains and lose weight with that much protein.

Im still a believer in oratropin, for now, but with my kits in the fridge Ill finally be able to judge for myself once I start it.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Made no gains what so ever, did 3 times my body weight as far as protein. I think some people respond better than others.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    But johnnyB at 600g of protein a day, ANYONE would make gains and lose some weight even if all natural...

Ive always been an advocate of oratropin because there is a way to make things like this into orals it just takes enough research. I believe oratropin is that product that can finally be a good alternative to injectables.

However as of late I have seen more and more people say its doing nothing for them... While people liek johnnyB who had success were also eating 600g of protein a day. Again, even an all natural would make gains and lose weight with that much protein.

Im still a believer in oratropin, for now, but with my kits in the fridge Ill finally be able to judge for myself once I start it.
    exactly, i just finished week two and dont feel much , i havent even experienced hypo like some.
    Last edited by cstrong; 07-26-2005 at 11:02 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

that s the point. IMO oratropin is worthless

Bro 600 is because of my size, you have to be able to process 600 grams, not everyone would make gains at 600 grams, because their body wouldn't process it, but they would have gas that would kill a horse Besides I lost b/f at the same time, which is near impossible naturally. My point is if you don't eat the proper amout of protein for your body weight LR3 IGF-1 will be a waste.

You need to use 2-2.5 gram of protein per lb of body weight, with LR3 IGF-1 to get maximum gains.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Made no gains what so ever, did 3 times my body weight as far as protein. I think some people respond better than others.
    That's true, there are people that just don't respond to LR3 IGF-1, I know more then 1

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro 600 is because of my size, you have to be able to process 600 grams, not everyone would make gains at 600 grams, because their body wouldn't process it, but they would have gas that would kill a horse Besides I lost b/f at the same time, which is near impossible naturally. My point is if you don't eat the proper amout of protein for your body weight LR3 IGF-1 will be a waste.

You need to use 2-2.5 gram of protein per lb of body weight, with LR3 IGF-1 to get maximum gains.

JohnnyB
    i did, and didnt see anything. i didnt even experience hypo, and practically everyone gets that.

Quote Originally Posted by cstrong
    i did, and didnt see anything. i didnt even experience hypo, and practically everyone gets that.
    The hypo comes from what you ingest after your w/o. Do you respond to injectable LR3 IGF-1?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    The hypo comes from what you ingest after your w/o. Do you respond to injectable LR3 IGF-1?

JohnnyB
    never done it, im gonna try it though to see the difference.

Tyr it but you may be a none responder

JohnnyB

chris2wire is offline Member
    Yeah i wasnt putting oratropin or your experience down johnnyb, I was just saying im growing weary of this product...

Anxious to start it myself, thatll settle it for me at least...

Have you tried injectable yet?

JohnnyB

Thread Information