Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Very good thread. Has me excited to try some igf-1 soon.

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Looking very good, Steve! What bloat? you look ripped! When you put some more size in upperbody, you will be jacked for sure! How much have your lift increased since starting?
    Atleast 70lbs on the major compound movements. Bench has been the biggest improver, 90lbs since starting (although it was my weakest to begin with).

Unfortunately yesterday I went hypo in the gym. This was a very scary experience. Luckily it only lasted about 10 secs.. I have no idea what caused it. I know I have low blood sugar, but I did not think it was that bad. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    When you are done with this drug-program you outlined, do you plan on continuing GH/IGF every year, like you do now? Thats got to be expensive?

supersteve Guest
    Nah. The aim of this cycle was so that I didn't have to do another one (atleast not for many many years).
    I'll run the hgh until the end of March when this kit runs out. I'm going to run proviron with it as well at 50mg ED (starting after PCT).
    Might do another 4 week igf-1 cycle between now and then as well (probably february). Or might try insulin .

That will do me though. I've put on 45lbs in 5 months. Can't complain with that at all.

/edit oh btw, sorry for the lack of updates. Got cellulitus again (this time on the other foot) so had to take a few days off training. Was probably for the best though I was feeling very exhausted. Although taking oral antibiotics, superdrol and tren at the same time is probably doing a real number on my liver. 1 week of tren to go, I never thought i'd say this, but thank heavens lol.
    Last edited by supersteve; 11-18-2005 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    Nah. The aim of this cycle was so that I didn't have to do another one (atleast not for many many years).
    I'll run the hgh until the end of March when this kit runs out. I'm going to run proviron with it as well at 50mg ED (starting after PCT).
    Might do another 4 week igf-1 cycle between now and then as well (probably february). Or might try insulin .

That will do me though. I've put on 45lbs in 5 months. Can't complain with that at all.

/edit oh btw, sorry for the lack of updates. Got cellulitus again (this time on the other foot) so had to take a few days off training. Was probably for the best though I was feeling very exhausted. Although taking oral antibiotics, superdrol and tren at the same time is probably doing a real number on my liver. 1 week of tren to go, I never thought i'd say this, but thank heavens lol.
    Sounds good! Remember proviron is an androgen who will decrease natrual test levels somewhat, even dow its greate for libodo.

supersteve Guest
    Sounds good! Remember proviron is an androgen who will decrease natrual test levels somewhat, even dow its greate for libodo.
    I'm pretty sure that suppression only happens at high doses like 300-400mg ED. I think at 50mg ED there isn't natural suppression. If anything maybe a slight chance of lower total test, but I definitely think it would result in higher free testosterone given it's potent binding to shbg.

I just think it's probably a bit of a waste to run hgh on its own and its best to have some kind of androgen/anabolic going at the same time, even if it's mild like proviron .

supersteve Guest
    Shit, i've come down with a bout of chickenpox and feel like absolute crap. No training for a week. Which is a shame because this is my last week on tren and I was really looking forward to getting in a few last solid workouts with real heavy weight Oh well, not to be. Appetite is very suppressed but i'm still throwing down as much food as I can. Haven't lost any weight yet thankfully.

supersteve Guest
    Well i've beaten the worst of the chickenpox. Just scabs left now that have to fall off. They have healed extremely well so far though (thankyou HGH).

Started clen today. 2 x 20mcg doses and was bouncing off the walls for a couple of hours, mild shakes, but the energy kick was good.
    Took my last shot of HCG yesterday, balls seem to have come back about 50% which is good.

Have lost about 5lbs while i've been sick. I've been eating the same as usual (minus the pwo shake of course) so i'm not sure how i've lost the weight. My guess is because I stopped the superdrol. I seemed to be holding a lot of glycogen from that. Not to worry though.

Last shot of tren will be tomorrow and i'll start nolva, igf-1 (60mcg ED for 4 weeks) and a low-dose of letro on thursday as well as continuing with the clen, upping by 20mcg each day until i reach my desired dose.

The week off probably wasn't such a bad thing in hindsight. I feel really fresh and motivated to get back into the gym. I needed it because I was starting to feel a bit jaded and really lethargic. And what would I have gained from week 13 of my cycle anyway? Probably 2lbs more at the most, big deal.

Hoping to maintain my weight and gain that 5lbs back during PCT. Fingers crossed.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    this thread is sick, a definate inspiration to all. Keep us posted on your final progress, And keep doingwhat you are doing man you are one smart dude!

supersteve Guest
    Last edited by supersteve; 02-08-2007 at 08:32 PM.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Great job dude!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    The picture where you're taking melanotan is unbelievable

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Incredible thread bro-keep the updates coming!

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    The picture where you're taking melanotan is unbelievable
    I know hey, it freaked me out when that guy sent me the pic. I didn't realise I was that dark.

Well as expected I woke up this morning and am pain free. I love lr3

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    You look great dude. Did you take any before and after measurements?

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    You look great dude. Did you take any before and after measurements?
    Thanks mate.

Nah i'm not big on the tape measure, I normally just use the mirror as my guide.
    When I first started lifting at the start of 2004 my arms were only a measley 11 inches. I got them upto 14 inches before starting this cycle. And now they are 16 inches cold. So 2 inch gain there, pretty happy about that. I got long arms as well remember.
    I've definitely grown in height more than I thought. That guy next to me is 6'2. He used to be way taller than me in high school and I make him look like a dwarf in that photo ahah.

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    I must say, I appreciate the self experimentation!

supersteve Guest
    Day 4 of pct/igf-1 today.
    Why is it that whenever I add igf-1 my carpal comes back at night It wasn't happening anymore on just gh, but as soon as i add igf-1, bang it comes back. Has happened with the last 2 cycles of it as well. Oh well it's not a huge concern, just annoying.
    At the end of my cycle my balls were about 50% of their original size. Now i'd say they are already back up to 75%. This has to be the work of the igf-1.

The clen is making me lose more weight. It's sucking every ounce of water out of me because I got up 5 friggen times lastnight to piss. And not just little pees, full bladder ones. I'm doing them every 30 mins during the day. It's like being on creatine x 100 in terms of peeing and sweating. I'm still up 20lbs on my tren starting weight though so it's all good. I don't look any smaller, in fact because of the igf-1 pumps I look bigger - and more ripped because im not bloated. Although I have noticed that my muscles aren't rock-hard (except in the gym) like they were on tren which sucks

I decided to add clomid yesterday and will run it for a week with the nolva then just continue with the nolva on its own.
    Yesterday i did 300mg clomid, 60mg nolva. Will do 100mg clomid for the rest of the week with 60mg nolva then just continue with 40-60mg of nolva for another few weeks.

Am going to run slin for 4 weeks when i finish this igf-1 cycle. And on the days I shot slin I will bump up my gh to 6iu (i.e. workout days).

Decided i'm gona keep off the scales now because they are doing my head in. I know it's only water and probably a bit of fat, but it's still kinda hard to see the weight drop off.

On off days I decided to split up my igf-1 into 30mcg AM and 30mcg PM. On workout days I will just shoot the lot post-workout.
    Last edited by supersteve; 12-03-2005 at 05:30 PM.

SUPERSTEVE: Congrats with your progress! In your next run with aas you should consider running somethin anabolic with the proviron . Prov. its not to hot on its own(since its only androgenic ), but when stacked its a wonder drug. Ime on tren /primo/winny right now, amazing gains. But libodo startet shutting off in 3-4 weeks, so I added proviron and libodo is superhigh. I also feel alot better overall after I added prov. You could take primobolan with the prov. (800mgs-1 gram a week.) Primo is a greate effective, safe drug, and will stack nicely with and androgen like prov. since its almost a pure anabolic.

supersteve Guest
    SUPERSTEVE: Congrats with your progress! In your next run with aas you should consider running somethin anabolic with the proviron. Prov. its not to hot on its own(since its only androgenic), but when stacked its a wonder drug. Ime on tren/primo/winny right now, amazing gains. But libodo startet shutting off in 3-4 weeks, so I added proviron and libodo is superhigh. I also feel alot better overall after I added prov. You could take primobolan with the prov. (800mgs-1 gram a week.) Primo is a greate effective, safe drug, and will stack nicely with and androgen like prov. since its almost a pure anabolic.
    Appreciate the advice and thanks for the congrats.
    I'm running the proviron as sort of a bridge after pct. I just figure that after pct I will still have 3 months to run on hgh so in addition to insulin and igf-1 it will be good to be using something mildly androgenic and anabolic , which isn't going to suppress my natural test. At most it will probably just free up more of my natural testosterone (which I will be keeping high with letro or aromasin ).

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    Appreciate the advice and thanks for the congrats.
    I'm running the proviron as sort of a bridge after pct. I just figure that after pct I will still have 3 months to run on hgh so in addition to insulin and igf-1 it will be good to be using something mildly androgenic and anabolic, which isn't going to suppress my natural test. At most it will probably just free up more of my natural testosterone (which I will be keeping high with letro or aromasin).
    Ok! I was thinking of running proviron pct to, and run the dosage only in the morning so it wont interfere with natrual test production at all. What dosage will you run in pct?(I Was thinking 25-50mgs)

supersteve Guest
    Ok! I was thinking of running proviron pct to, and run the dosage only in the morning so it wont interfere with natrual test production at all. What dosage will you run in pct?(I Was thinking 25-50mgs)
    I'm on PCT at the moment and decided not to run proviron . I'm using nolva,clomid,letro,clen and lr3-igf1 so I didn't want to add anything else. Will start proviron after 4 weeks of PCT.

My sex drive is already back to full swing (should be interesting when I add proviron hehe). Testicles are looking a bit fuller.
    The clen is making me look really hard and dry. I look a bit smaller and have lost another couple of kgs but i'm sure it was all water weight. Also dropping my hgh dosage down from 4iu to 2iu while on igf-1 would make me hold less water I assume.
    My muscles feel sore on clen though. I don't know whether it's the pumps from igf-1 or if its the clen, but even picking up something around the house gives my muscles a tight uncomfortable feel.

supersteve Guest
    Last edited by supersteve; 02-08-2007 at 08:32 PM.

supersteve Guest
    Day 11 of PCT and everything seems to be going well. Balls are about 90%. Still feel quite weak and flat though.
    Am not feeling the igf-1 like I did in my previous cycles, namely the fullness. Although the lethargy, hunger, carpal and jaw aches (never had these beforre) are certainly there. I'm guessing i'm not seeing the fullness/pump because i've got hardly any androgens running through my system. I mean the fullness is there during a workout or a couple of hours after my shot, but not all day like it was on previous cycles.
    So i've got ~2 weeks left on my igf-1 cycle and i'm going to run slin with it on pwo days (hopefully this gives me back some fullness). Then run the slin with 6iu gh for another 2 weeks. Then just keep running gh on its own and probably do 1 more cycle of slin and igf-1 before I run out of gh.

Weight has been steady for a few days @ 217. I got as high as 226 on my cycle and it ended at 222lbs. So I guess 5lbs isn't bad. Considering it was most probably all water. So gained about 35lbs all up. Tren was responsible for atleast 2/3 of that gain. Which is why it astounds me when people say it isn't a good bulking compound.

I stopped the clen a few days ago because i now understand it's a bad idea to run it with igf-1 or insulin . I think it served its anti-catabolic purpose tho in the 10 days i used it -bit of fat loss as well. This is probably why my weight is steady now.

Emotions have been fluctuating a bit while on the clomid/nolva. Generally in pretty good spirits though.

I don't want to encourage any kids, but I'm certifiably 6'4 now. Measured myself this morning and am bang on 193cm. I'm not sure this is the work of gh/igf-1 tho. I have a feeling using a non-aromatizable AAS might have contributed. Or then again it could have just been my natural growth as I was supposed to be that height anyway and was still growing even before I started this cycle. So yeah take gh's effectiveness for height gain with a grain of salt ... I certainly wouldn't fork out money to use it for that purpose.
    Last edited by supersteve; 12-10-2005 at 05:37 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    holy shit u grew 2 full inches?

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    He was already growing chest6 before HGH, around an inch per 6 months, if you read his first post. I think GH gave him maybe an inch, so half of it was mostly natural. Certainly not cost effective for just an inch.

Btw, steve, you measured in the morning? You know you're taller in the morning by 1-3cms, because of cartiledge decompression. Try in the afternoon or evening, sometime.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    He was already growing chest6 before HGH, around an inch per 6 months, if you read his first post. I think GH gave him maybe an inch, so half of it was mostly natural. Certainly not cost effective for just an inch.

Btw, steve, you measured in the morning? You know you're taller in the morning by 1-3cms, because of cartiledge decompression. Try in the afternoon or evening, sometime.
    that is insane taller in the am... wow

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah, I always notice I am taller in the morning. As I walk around, go down the stairs etc, it goes back down.

supersteve Guest
    Well it appears I have made a miraculous recovery.

I started PCT on december 1st.
    On December 23 I went to get a blood test:

Free test: 127 (normal range 35-99)
    Estrogen: <50 (Normal range 70-280)
    Igf-1: 850 (Normal range 180-305)

Got my test done again on December 27 just to make sure.
    Free test: 221 (normal range 35-99)

Both times it was done mid-afternoon.

I'm convinced that the gh/lr3 was responsible for such a quick recovery. Remembering I did 13 weeks of tren only. And my test was well above the normal range after only 23 days ... so it would have been back within the normal range much sooner, possibly after 2 weeks.

Not sure why my igf-1 levels are so high. I didn't think lr3 effected serum igf-1? I'm only taking 4-6iu of hgh. Bizarre.

For PCT i did:
    Clomid: 100mg ed for 3 weeks
    Nolva: 40mg ed for 3 weeks
    Letro: 1mg ed for 3 weeks
    Ldex: 1mg ed for 3 weeks.
    Clen : 120mcg for 2 weeks.
    lr3: 60mcg ed for 3 weeks
    hgh: 4-6iu ed for 3 weeks (6 on workout days 4 on off days)
    slin: 15iu pwo only.

Did I need all that? Probably not, but it worked so I don't care

Steve- So, you used insulin . How did that work for you, gains? Have you kept all the gains and strenght from the tren ?

supersteve Guest
    No I haven't unfortunately.
    Strength is down, but still better than pre-cycle.
    Lost about 8lbs during PCT but 90% of that was water for sure because I looked much more ripped now and not bloated.

Haven't noticed much from the slin to be honest. I've tried it pre and post workout. I like it better pre. No weight gain but do look a bit fuller. I think with AAS it would work well though.

Also I forgot to mention, I got my TSH level checked and it was fine even though i'm still taking 15mcg t3 and was taking 25mcg for a few months while on tren .

rangel is offline New Member
    Hey Supersteve, great thread. Mind if i send you a PM? I'm interested in your experience with melanotan. thanks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by rangel
    Hey Supersteve, great thread. Mind if i send you a PM? I'm interested in your experience with melanotan. thanks.
    25 posts to PM..............

ipso facto is offline New Member
    Excellent posts supersteve. I'm 56 and doing HGH / TE HRT, so my objectives are a bit different (plus I'm afraid you have to be 20 to get the muscle definition). It's great to hear what experiences others have to share ... and on the HGH, I've been curious about how universal the bloat and tingling arms are ... these seem to be pretty common, and you seem to have gotten over them completely.

ipso facto is offline New Member
    ... I'd add that I thought this thread was a bit of a pageturner

supersteve Guest
    Last edited by supersteve; 02-08-2007 at 08:34 PM.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Bro Congratulations... Very impressive.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good stuff Steve, lookin shreded mate.

-Gear

tallyjuice is offline Member
    Just read this for the first time. Holy shit is all I can say. I can't believe the improvement made or the amount of knowledge this guy has at such a young age.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    Supersteve, if you're around can you explain 2 things to me please, firstly, why oh why no test brotha???? even a maintance dose? Also do you feel you would have gained more had you say run a larger AAS cycle? Bud, amazing results though!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information