jrock38 is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 LR3 mixing??????

I have 10 vials of powder and 10 vials of solution. When I mix them ( 1 at a time ) can I inject immediately and store the rest in fridge? I will be taking 40 mcg's ed for 25 days, so each bottle will only last 2.5days. Can I mix more than one at a time ( how long will it be good in the fridge is what im wondering )?????

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i gues your talking about igtropin right?

if you use the water that comes with it then its only stable for 24hrs.
    if you wanna keep it stable for a longer period of time,wich you do,then you need to reconstitute it with AA.there is a sticky on top of this page about it written by redbaron,you might wanna take a look at it.

-rodge

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Actually my bad...I was thinking of something else when I posted..Sorry. The IGF-1 LR3 I have came in 10 vials of 100mcg's each and 10 vials of solution. After reading through some more threads it sounds as if I pull half of syringe with solution then my 40mcg's of IGF then inject...Does that sound right? I also have injectable B12. Can I substitute that for the solution? Say 100mcgs of B12 with my 40mcg's of IGF ED? Also it should all be stored in fridge and used as soon as possible correct?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    with what are you gonna dilute the igf or is it allready prediluted?

if not then you will need AA to reconstitute it.if its allready reconstituted then you draw up some BW or b12 in your syringe and then your igf and your ready to shoot.

and yes you need to keep it in the fridge asap.

-rodge

Thread Information