itsjinx is offline Associate Member

Little GH/IGF/AAS

I'm currently on 750mg/week of test with 600mg/week of deca . I'm also on GH 5IU/Day with 70mcg of IGF-1LR3. I've been on the test and deca for about 7 weeks and GH for about 2 months. I'm on my 4th week of IGF. I take about 300 to 350 grams of protein a day. I have put on about 8 pounds and gained some strength but i was expecting much more. any input on why my gains haven't been more than that?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    up your protein to 500 gr.

when on igf i would lower hgh to 2.5 iu.

-rodge

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your protein intake goes by your weight, 2-2.5x

JohnnyB

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    what are your goals? if you just want size you need to be eating plenty of carbs and good fats as well. separate meals into carbs + protein and fats + protein, using mostly good fats like olive oil, flaxseed oil, and fish oil. You will make weight gains at the dinner table. Look to overall caloric intake as well as the protein consumption. As for your strength... it could be a lot of things. 2 month mark is where I just barely began to see the benefits of GH, but with all that AAS and IGF, you should be making great gains depending on your cycle history. Also, whatabout your workout intensity? Don't fear the weight if you are going for size. Utilize negatives with > max rep poudages and focus on the negatives in all your lifts. It goes without saying, but if you are doing cycles at those doses and with those compounds you should definitely know how to lift correctly and with appropriate intensity... just trying to brainstorm for you. More specific details of your progress would help!

Thread Information