Thread: Igf-1 Lr3

jrock38 is offline Associate Member

Igf-1 Lr3

If I mix it with the BW that it came with I know it is only good for 24 hours. My ? is do you guys think it would be ok to shoot 50mcgs prewo then the other 50mcgs postwo EOD for 20 days?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what are you saying? do you have 100mcg vials(igtropin) and you wanna shoot half prewo and the other half pwo?if thats the case then bw will suffice but if its your first run with igf the i would'nt start at such a high dose.

-rodge

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    ive read the sticky but not real keen on the white vinegar method. I could just use BA instead right and dilute with the water or b12? i really only want to do 40mcgs postwo for 25 days. My supplier doesnt give out alot of info and he wont tell me if it is igtropin. My guess is it is becuase it is 100mcg's per bottle just like igtropin. they should be here tomorrow so i will know more.
    Rodge you seem to be the only one answering ?'s on this subject. how many times have you done IGF? And with what results?
    I am also running 750mg test e 500mg eq 75mg tren in my 4th week of a 15 week cycle. i want to do this run of IGF and another at PCT.
    Started this cycle at 6'4 202 6-8%bf....currently up to 215 with a little water weight of course, but staying lean.
    My goal was 225 off of just that without IGF but with it i am hoping for more...240-250 would be AWESOME....LOL

i used igftropin in the past without AA and just used bw to reconstitute it. but i toke 50mcg ed so it only lasted 24hrs.i toke it 6on/1off with nice results and i even used it only on mon/tues and thurs/fri for 5 weeks with nice results.

now i go with MR and thats much easyer for me :-)
    starting monday for the second time,this time at 80mcg ed for another 4 weeks.

-rodge

XMMMX is offline Junior Member
    do you mean MR pre-diluted, just using the BW?

right,MR pre-diluted is what i take from now on.

-rodge

Thread Information