LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

My Doc Givin Me A Rx For Hgh And Juice!

Hey guys. My doc is going to give me a script for HGH and Juice. He said I should run them together to get the maximum benefit from both.
    Knowing that my goals are to become as ripped and muscular as possible and not put on too much weight. What steroid should I use with HGH. He will give me whatever I want. Also how much hgh for my first hgh cycle.

My stats: 6'2 204 @7%

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Hey guys. My doc is going to give me a script for HGH and Juice. He said I should run them together to get the maximum benefit from both.
    Knowing that my goals are to become as ripped and muscular as possible and not put on too much weight. What steroid should I use with HGH. He will give me whatever I want. Also how much hgh for my first hgh cycle.

I wish i had your doctor.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I wish i had your doctor.

I'm with you

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    How much cash did you wave in front of this guys face?

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    test prop would be your best bet

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    damn u serious thats awesome.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    can i ask how?

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Any doc in his right mind wouldn't give more than 2 iu's ED.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    wish i were in your shoes....FREE GEAR...thats awesome

goodluck
    ~DV~

masshole24 is offline Junior Member

come on!
    Last edited by masshole24; 07-18-2005 at 04:52 PM.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    can i ask how?
    i'm curious also.

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    j/k bro goodluck

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    fuk im NOT curious... I WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY!!!

pretty please with test prop at 100mg ed on it....

Darkness is offline Member

What

Lol, you guys just have to ask the right person. I am in the entertaiment industry and there is one guy everyone in the industry goes to. I had to do like 10 different bloodtest's last week. And I go back in friday to get my RX. He told me that the average dose of GH for people just wanting to look younger is 5-7 iu's a week. He said he could double that dosage for me without getting looked at to hard by big brother. And as far as AS he asked me what I would prefer. So I think I will go for the Var. I dont need a bunch of size Just top get really ripped, muscular and vascular. but My question is 2IU's a day enough GH to see anything. and how much Var should I take with it?

do you know who on the sauce then? give us some goods and we'll give you some advice...

cman! theres a few posts about who is and who isn't

hm

The only person in the industry that I know of, is the person who refered me. The doc cant disclose who his other patients are. And besides. The acting comunity is very small. I am not about to go spoutin off names. only bad things can come from that. Sorry bro. But my lips are sealed

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I hope you don't faint when you see how much HGH costs at an American pharmacy.

The only person in the industry that I know of, is the person who refered me. The doc cant disclose who his other patients are. And besides. The acting comunity is very small. I am not about to go spoutin off names. only bad things can come from that. Sorry bro. But my lips are sealed

ok ... FINE see if I care....

(dam actors punks goin around actin an getting paid and actin in stuff and having dam slutty hot chiks around and getting money for actin and bein all cool and shit...and havin a nice azz porsche 911 turbo in pearl white with white leather and fukin nice azz threads and eatin good damn food and actin for money n bein famous dammit....I wanna be an actor )

kaorialfred is offline Member
    dude I had one of those docs in Florida, I may have found one
    in Denver. Who knows.

I will have to wait and see. But he did say he could get me GH cheaper than what I pay at Signature which is by all means great for me its like 4 something a month, he said he could do it for 2 something so I said by all means just freakin contact the insurance and do it!!!!

He wasn't cool about Halo and anvar, he was not to thrilled about seeing them. I will have to smooth talk him.

My old docs gave me anything I asked for within reason. I had a script for var, winny,halo,deca . I just wish I could get the halo and var again. I had to deal with a stupid nurse pract that said my bp was too high so she didn't do the refills before I left FL.

Sometimes all you have to do is just ask!!!

Lol

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Does your insurance pay for it? or outa your own pocket?

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    U need to be adding som test

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    I had a doc who would prescribe anything I wanted in the SoCal area. He also handled some high profile peeps. Unfortunately things have gone on with him so it has stopped but no biggie becuase all he could get was GH and scribe American pharmacueticals. Since the mid 90's American drug companies have nearly stopped anabolic manufacturing. What "big brother" are you referring to? I wouldn't sweat it..

I used to get my scripts from my doctor and fill them at Costco. Anavar is rediculous expensive. Last time I looked it was like 600 bucks for a 100 2.5mg tabs (I could be wrong on the dosage). When I use var it's @ 50mgs/day...You will be spending a ton. But that could be all relative based on income......My doc was able to get deca but big deal at 100mg/cc...

Good luck..

Lol, you guys just have to ask the right person. I am in the entertaiment industry and there is one guy everyone in the industry goes to. I had to do like 10 different bloodtest's last week. And I go back in friday to get my RX. He told me that the average dose of GH for people just wanting to look younger is 5-7 iu's a week. He said he could double that dosage for me without getting looked at to hard by big brother. And as far as AS he asked me what I would prefer. So I think I will go for the Var. I dont need a bunch of size Just top get really ripped, muscular and vascular. but My question is 2IU's a day enough GH to see anything. and how much Var should I take with it?

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    dude I had one of those docs in Florida, I may have found one
    in Denver. Who knows.

I will have to wait and see. But he did say he could get me GH cheaper than what I pay at Signature which is by all means great for me its like 4 something a month, he said he could do it for 2 something so I said by all means just freakin contact the insurance and do it!!!!

He wasn't cool about Halo and anvar, he was not to thrilled about seeing them. I will have to smooth talk him.

My old docs gave me anything I asked for within reason. I had a script for var, winny,halo,deca . I just wish I could get the halo and var again. I had to deal with a stupid nurse pract that said my bp was too high so she didn't do the refills before I left FL.

Sometimes all you have to do is just ask!!!
    How long ago was this? Did you go fill your scripts or did the doc give you the anabolics/gh in his office?

insurance

I am going to have insurance cover it. I go in on tuesday to meet with him and discuss my blood test's and thats when he gives me the scripts. I dont know if I get it from his office or I go to a pharmacy.

gottalift78 is offline New Member
    i think i know who ur doc is, my boy works for some guy, hes a small timer, but he hooks EVERY 1 up, actors athletes. and the doc told my boy if he works 20 hrs a week he willl give him free gear/gh, ****in lucky bastards.

Thread Information