Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

igf and dick injections

what's the worst that can happen. it is a muscle right? even though the lr3 isn't site specific, my biceps have peaked incredibly and i thought about trying it in the penile area

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Believe it or not, you're not the first person to have mentioned this.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I always wonderd about this myself bro just never had the balls to say it, yes they do penile injections of i think arganine to get ED patients up. The injection points are on the sides of the penis more towards the top but you would have to be very carefull. We will get flamed so bad for this but ohwell, who wants to be a guinea pig.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    what's the worst that can happen. it is a muscle right? even though the lr3 isn't site specific, my biceps have peaked incredibly and i thought about trying it in the penile area
    haha maybe if you did it with igf-1 not LR3igf-1 I can see a point to this otherwise your wasting your time. You said it yourself re: not being site specific. There are better ways to make your dick gain respect when its being compared to your bigbouncinballs.

Ll08

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member

Go ahead, and let us know how it works out for ya...STUBBY!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    No, its not a muscle. Its actually 3 chambers of spongy tissue that fill up with blood.

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Go ahead. Your Dick will hate you forever, and never work again..
    <<<V>>>

to be honest, an aquaintance of mine was interested in guinea piggin it. he already has a size 8 through the head and urethra... don't ask me how, so he's ok with the needle/penis thing. anyway, thought there would be more people than him out there interested in knowing the answer so... flame away

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    i assume he was more interested in girth or he'd be hangin weights or somethin xwhitedenali

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    No, its not a muscle. Its actually 3 chambers of spongy tissue that fill up with blood.
    X2

I would be surprised if it did anything other then just hurting real bad.

Grant is offline Member
    that's absolutely right

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i dont understand why people think its a muscle, when you workout your biceps do they get bigger yes, when you jack off for well how long have you been jacking off, how many years, and has it ever gotten any bigger. no cause its not a muscle, but by all means do it, and take a pic when it falls off.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

it s no muscle u genius and there is nothing like local growth so ur stuck with ur small wiener

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    i dont understand why people think its a muscle, when you workout your biceps do they get bigger yes, when you jack off for well how long have you been jacking off, how many years, and has it ever gotten any bigger. no cause its not a muscle, but by all means do it, and take a pic when it falls off.
    That's because your penis don't lift weights like your bis do silly, LOL

-Gear

Whydontyou123 is offline New Member
    LOL I wanna see what happens!

to be honest, an aquaintance of mine was interested in guinea piggin it. he already has a size 8 through the head and urethra... don't ask me how, so he's ok with the needle/penis thing. anyway, thought there would be more people than him out there interested in knowing the answer so... flame away
    How do you know your friend has a size 8? Your the only guy I know that knows his friends penis size. You two must be really close! By the way, the penis is not a muscle, brainy. Go back and get your GED!

Monkey See, Monkey Doo, Monkey on You..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If it's really an issue for you just spend the $5500 and get 3 inches tacked on with the surgery. The length is permanent but width is temporary.
    Last edited by Benches505; 07-06-2005 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    If it's really an issue for you just spend the $5500 and get 3 inches tacked on with the surgery. The length is permanent but width is temporary.
    You really bench 505 bro? Awesome..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You really bench 505 bro? Awesome..
    I've got a good barbell flat bench and strong military press..Everything else is nothing special.

yes, we are really close , size 8 bar... not penis. and yes, now i know that the penis is not a muscle. i always thought it was but i have now been educated. one more thing, law school requires a bit more than a ged so i think im good. if i were you i'd be more worried about being a 30somethin year old who's proud of his video game skills and a fookin denali.
    so stop the flamin skinny
    How do you know your friend has a size 8? Your the only guy I know that knows his friends penis size. You two must be really close! By the way, the penis is not a muscle, brainy. Go back and get your GED!

Monkey See, Monkey Doo, Monkey on You..
    Last edited by bigbouncinballs; 07-06-2005 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    it's really not that much of an issue, we just assumed that if the compound facilitates cell growth, it might work there.

yes, we are really close , size 8 bar... not penis. and yes, now i know that the penis is not a muscle. i always thought it was but i have now been educated. one more thing, law school requires a bit more than a ged so i think im good. if i were you i'd be more worried about being a 30somethin year old who's proud of his video game skills and a fookin denali.
    so stop the flamin skinny
    Lawyer eh? Maybe you should have paid some attention in anatomy class. Ill bet your probably pre-med, and probably too embarass to admit that you didnt know that a penis was not a muscle. Dont know what school your practicing law in, remind me not to get an attorney in your town.

As for my video game skills, I am very proud! I have been an expert since I was 8! Challenge me anytime..As for my Denali, Ive upgraded to an Escalade! As for the flamin you, you said we could. Read post number 8..STUBBY!
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 07-06-2005 at 05:57 PM.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    while he's at it tell him to jam a glass thermometer in his dickhole and wham! break it. im wondering if that would feel good.

Ouch!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    whats with the hostility in here???

I say...Just do it and tell us what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33

I say...Just do it and tell us what happens!
    When did twisted sister start touring again? lol..

Lawyer eh? Maybe you should have paid some attention in anatomy class. Ill bet your probably pre-med, and probably too embarass to admit that you didnt know that a penis was not a muscle. Dont know what school your practicing law in, remind me not to get an attorney in your town.

As for my video game skills, I am very proud! I have been an expert since I was 8! Challenge me anytime..As for my Denali, Ive upgraded to an Escalade! As for the flamin you, you said we could. Read post number 8..STUBBY!
    why would i do premed undergrad to go to law school ? no i am not embarassed that i did not know that the penis was not a muscle, reference post 8. i am humble when i need to be, i am not when confronted with juvenile pissing contests... so here's my piss. i've got a young, hot wife... and she loves the dick!!! a great career, and more than ten years to be where you are now. and given the level of mediocrity you've set the bar at, i see no difficulties there. upgrade to this biatch because in five years i can own you, your escalade and everything else you hold dear.
    now shut the **** up and act your age... has been.
    i'm done
    Last edited by bigbouncinballs; 07-07-2005 at 11:16 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    thank god someone said it. This is essential part of male anatomy, how is it that men actually don't know their dicks aren't muscles?!?

why would i do premed undergrad to go to law school ? no i am not embarassed that i did not know that the penis was not a muscle, reference post 8. i am humble when i need to be, i am not when confronted with juvenile pissing contests... so here's my piss. i've got a young, hot wife... and she loves the dick!!! a great career, and more than ten years to be where you are now. and given the level of mediocrity you've set the bar at, i see no difficulties there. upgrade to this biatch because in five years i can own you, your escalade and everything else you hold dear.
    now shut the **** up and act your age... has been.
    i'm done
    Its funny cuz you started this post and were referring to yourself with these injections. Then when the comments start coming, you reverse it and say its for a friend of yours w/the size eight!(Yea right). You got a hot young wife, post some pics. Mine is already in the pic section under fitness/figure show pics. More than 10 years to where I am now, Prove it! Ill have my pics up whenever your ready. Attorneys are a dime a dozen, and are nothing but crooks anyways. I doubt youll ever own as much as me..I own 2 very popular restaurants, and will be opening a third hopefully this fall, early winter! I make more money in 1 month, then you would make as an attorney in 1-2 years. Takes awhile to get established my good friend, as my friend has been practicing for 10 years. I have more at age 33, then you will have your entire life. Put up or shut up, ill be waiting for your hot young wife pics..
    on you and your wife.. And..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 07-08-2005 at 06:29 AM.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    wrong way to look at it.. jacking off wont make your dick bigger cause you use your forearm to do the motion. my right forearm is bigger. what i am trying to figure out is how to get my dick to do wrist curls for me. then i have a chance

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    www.peforum.net to those who are ignorant of natural enlargement... including using weight.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    wrong way to look at it.. jacking off wont make your dick bigger cause you use your forearm to do the motion. my right forearm is bigger. what i am trying to figure out is how to get my dick to do wrist curls for me. then i have a chance
    Dude my g/f is always asking why my right palm is so much softer than my left.....My answer.....Jergens!!!!!!!!

jgg1221 is offline Member
    my god... i dont know why anyone would wanna stick a needle in their dick. thats luck a fvcking sick fetish

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    my god... i dont know why anyone would wanna stick a needle in their dick. thats luck a fvcking sick fetish
    I think there is a medical reason to do this. I think if your diabetic and cant get an erection, a shot is needed in the penile area to get yourself hard. I could be wrong about that, but that is what I have heard in the past.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Yeah, no sh-t. He had the balls to ask an embarrassing quesion, then all the insecure jerk kiddies jump down his throat. Pathetic.

Its funny cuz you started this post and were referring to yourself with these injections. Then when the comments start coming, you reverse it and say its for a friend of yours w/the size eight!(Yea right). You got a hot young wife, post some pics. Mine is already in the pic section under fitness/figure show pics. More than 10 years to where I am now, Prove it! Ill have my pics up whenever your ready. Attorneys are a dime a dozen, and are nothing but crooks anyways. I doubt youll ever own as much as me..I own 2 very popular restaurants, and will be opening a third hopefully this fall, early winter! I make more money in 1 month, then you would make as an attorney in 1-2 years. Takes awhile to get established my good friend, as my friend has been practicing for 10 years. I have more at age 33, then you will have your entire life. Put up or shut up, ill be waiting for your hot young wife pics..
    on you and your wife.. And..
    you obviously have established yourself, i stand corrected. i envy the status and respect you demand as a restauranteur . i also stand by my original assesment of your arrested development. your conduct on this thread is adolescent at best. what's worse is that you have pulled me into the high school locker room as well. im done bickering with you. yer on ignore. oh yes, i almost forgot, the moment i get a digi-cam, you'll get nothing. i see no need to compete with the pictures you posted. no offense to your girl, but it would be an offense to mine to compare her with that

to the rest of you that answered my query, thank you, i did learn something and neither i nor my friend will be putting anything sharp near the genitalia.

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    www.peforum.net to those who are ignorant of natural enlargement... including using weight.
    100,000 men cant be wrong..lmao!

{quote}bigbouncinballs

no offense to your girl, but it would be an offense to mine to compare her with that

You wish your girl looked half as good as mine.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    please tell me this is a joke...

oldpapapump is offline Junior Member
    The thickness of the penis is determined by two muscles; the Ischio Cavernous (IC) and Bulbo Cavernous (BC). These two sheets of voluntary (striated) muscle wrap around the shaft of the penis like the belts on a radial tire. When pumped and contracted they give added rigidity and thickness to the shaft. As with any of the voluntary muscles, these can be exercised and both their strength and size improved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information