vestax is offline Member

friends extra GH kits, what can I do with them?

I recently obtained 4x5mg GH kits. How many IUs is this? Is it really a complete waste to use it for 3-4 weeks (with respect to fat loss) ?
    Last edited by vestax; 02-12-2006 at 04:40 PM.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Useless. Gh needs to be run for a long time you are just wasting poking holes in your body. 5mg's is 15IU.. Minimum you want is 2IU's a day so you have one month of low use GH... Waste of time.

Oldman

vestax is offline Member

what about thyroid recovery

Maybe I could experiment in using it to help recover a low tyroid after a high dose T3 cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Maybe I could experiment in using it to help recover a low tyroid after a high dose T3 cycle?
    sorry I don't know about that.. Never heard of it but Pinn or of of the other GH experts can comment on that one.

good luck no matter what you do on it.

Oldman

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    So you always had a low thyroid and just came off a high T3 cycle? Can you just clarify this up a little for us Vestax..........

vestax is offline Member
    I want to run a strong T3 cycle and I know GH is supposed to re-normalize it so maybe it could help with thyroid-pct?

GH actually lowers natty thyroid levels that's why most take a low dose if it throughout their cycle. That and other obvious reasons.........

What are your goals with a Strong T3 cycle? What did you have in mind?
    Last edited by SPIKE; 02-13-2006 at 09:11 AM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    jay is correct, hgh supresses t3 level.

-rodge

vestax is offline Member
    how is IGF & T3?
    I am trying to cut down hard and its always been a problem. Even with DNP (which I don't even feel until about 600-800mg) good diet and good cardio (1 hour AM incline on the cardio, 1 hour PM incline on the cardio) I can never lose more than a few pounds...

DNP (which I don't even feel until about 600-800mg) .
    Wow!! Takes you that much to "feel" anything???

I know you said good diet but that has to be the culprit. I dont want to clog up this thread b/c it is titled "GH kits" so if anyone has a problem with it we can take it to a PM. This thread has reached its end as far as your initial question so lets take it to another level in finding out where to start.

I feel if you layed out a few details on your diet that we can troubleshoot and find whats wrong. What do you do if you cant start your car? You bring it to the mechanic so he can diagnose the problem and tell you whats wrong. We have to do the same thing here.

At 21 years old you really shouldnt be having this hard of a time losing BF. What are your stats and what does your diet look like? We'll start here b/c you keep turning to drugs when you can drop some weight naturally.

Off the bat I can tell you that you may be losing some LBM in the AM doing that much cardio. Are you doing your PM cardio PWO or on its own? We'll find out your maintenance and compare it to how much you're eating now.

We'll take care of this, just takes some time..............

well if Gh lowers T3 levels should I be adding T3 to my daily intake to keep it up.. I am no spring chicken and need all the fat loss help I can get. How much should i be taking a day.

this is news to me i guess I never saw anything on it so I am concerned I am not getting as much out of it as I would like.

HELP!!

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    well if Gh lowers T3 levels should I be adding T3 to my daily intake to keep it up..

PM Sent.................

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I think 2iu will do something and evenif it´s run short time, u def. will get benfits from week one.

They´re only more distinct, if it´s used longer.

Gh speeds up the T4 to T3 conversion in the body whích may result in a low thyroid level but not necesserally.

Thread Information