Bluerain is offline Female Member

Has a pharmacy refused to give you needles?

Has a pharmacy refused to give you needles?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the number to make a complaint against a pharmacy and/or pharmacist on duty.

1-800-442-8106

They are using the excuse that they are suppose to give you a pamphlet with the needles but they never have the pamphlet's. That's how they get around it.

Well I informed the 3 pharmacy that refused to sell me needles to order the pamphlets because I will be back and file a complaint everytime they refuse to sell needles.

Blue

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    in florida, never get denied, just walk up and get them, i was asked for id once, but never had any problem

AverageJoetoo is offline Junior Member
    bump

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in alabama. Wal-mart nor Rite-aid will sell any syringes. Thanks for the info blue.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoetoo
    bump
    Why do you keep bumping threads but never comment? If you're looking for posts you can go to the lounge too with this thread.

BlueRain, In CT they just passed a law this past october, I think, that states you cant sell syringes without a script. I have a friend that works at a pharmacy and she denies people all the time.

Should have posted this in the lounge, no biggy I'm sure a MOD will move it.........

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    its always @ the pharmacists discretion. THEY DONT HAVE TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. If they think you're using them for drug activity or for other illegal substances(steroid use ) they have every right to refuse you service.
    Sucks but it's just the truth. MY g/f's an md and she refuses narcotics to "drug seekers" @ least a 12 times a week. It's @ her discretion to do so.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151
    I'm in alabama. Wal-mart nor Rite-aid will sell any syringes. Thanks for the info blue.
    That's b/c in alabama it is considered drug paraphenalia and against state law to have without a prescription.

Thread Information