MacDad22 is offline Junior Member

HGH and T3 ( sore throat )

A question for the bro's...

I recently within the past months tarted my 2nd cylce of hgh ( jintropin ).. 6/1 2iu for 30 days then moving to 3IU 6/1 for 5 more months..

This time I decided to add liquid T3 from a well known source. 40mgcs a day for 30days. A weeks after I started this I came down with strep throat.. got antibiotics ( quite the T3 and gave the HGH a 4 day break ).. a week later feel normal again

A week ago I started both back up and now I've got a sore throat again ( or maybe my throat is a little swollin ). Doing 40mgcs ( 2 squirts for 30day ) in the morning an taking an injection at night. Was planning on doing 1 squirt for 30 days afterwards and then 12mcgs for the rest of the HGH cylce. On my last hgh cylce I split inject morning and night and did not take any T3 and while I had good results I'm convinced I was slowing down my thryoid based on a couple of symptoms ( however I did not get sick ONCE and I traveled to 30 countries over that six months ).

Now all of this my be coincidence.. my wife got strep also and did not take all of her antibiotics and had a recurring sore throat and then decided to finish her meds.

Now I'm still on HGH and T3 but I'm taking advil 3 or 4 times a day for my throat. My temp is elevated during the day but I'm sweating so I dont think I'm running the normal strep high fever you get.. will probably hit the doc again tomorrow but I hate taking antiobiotics again if this can be helped.

Any thoughts or has anyone had any reaction to T3 this way? My basal body temp has gone up a degree while and I definitely feel a little warmer. Just wondering as this is a lilttle strange to me.. I'm used to feeling awesome everyday, instead of being a little miserable.

MacDad

supersteve Guest
    I feel warmer on t3 as well, but no sore throat. A little dry if anything, but def. not sore like you are describing.

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    as a follow up.. went to the doc today.. my BP is a little elevate 138/88 ( I'm sure due to the HGH ).. anyway the short of it is that I have strep throat again....

I plan on stayong on my cycle.. just take a few days off from working out..

MacDad

block is offline Associate Member
    is your t3 dirty there might be something in the bottle that is diong it to you. not the t3 itself

Syr
    Syr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDad22
    This time I decided to add liquid T3 from a well known source.
    Seems like the T3 is contaminated with bacteria. Which is the "know source" that u used?

Thread Information