Thread: GH 10IU's daily

itsjinx is offline Associate Member

GH 10IU's daily

I have been taking Somatorm GH for the last 2 months at 5IU's daily. Some people say it is 192 amino and some people claim it is 191. For the first month or so I got a red welt everytime but now I don't get any red welts usually. I have read that the bad thing with 192 amino acid GH is that your body gets immune to it and therefore renders it useless. I have never got any side effects from it yet such as the sore wrists that people say. I have seen some good effects such as good sleep for the first 3 weeks and smoother skin and shinier skin and such. However, I would like to find a way to see if my body has developed immunity to the GH if it is infact 192 amino acid. So my theory is to up the IU's way up for a week or so and see if I get sore wrists or anything else that would prove it is still working with my body. If i were to up the IU's to 8 to 10 daily then I am wondering what will prove or disprove my immunity? any thoughts are appreciated!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    IIf i were to up the IU's to 8 to 10 daily then I am wondering what will prove or disprove my immunity? any thoughts are appreciated!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now if you upped it and your body was really building up an immunity, wouldnt the antibodies just combat it???? That might be more of a question than an answer huh??? Whoops there I go again.

I was going to go w/ the Soma myself but a few people I know were on it and weren't getting the best results. So I stayed away from it. Honestly Jinx I stayed away from it b/c I wasnt too sure that it was 191. I'm assuming if you up it and start getting more slight pains then it can still be building an immunity. I t will just have to build up a higher one to counteract the 10iu instead of 5. Then when you're off you dont want anti's floating around combatting the 1.5ius your body produces daily.

Personally I dont think something can be marketed like this that would be detrimental to ones health.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 07-29-2005 at 08:51 AM.

very good point. thanks for the info. any other opinions?

dale is offline Associate Member
    go get your IGF-1 blood levels checked,

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    10 iu is too much IMO

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I took the soma for 6 months and to be honest it was a waste of money. First off the welts I got from the injection were painful and itchy like a mosquito bite. I had to shoot it IM so i wouldnt be full of red dots all over my body..I know soma is cheap so it is appelaing to people. But when it comes to GH i rather spend the extra $50 a kit and get something I know is going to work..Cause in the end your wasting you money on the soma and guess what, the money you lost on all the kits you bought is much worst then trying to save a buck....If you talk to ramoz they will say to dilute it. That is a cop out to cover up the fact its crap. Buy the Jin. Its the next cheapest, but its also very good. If you can find legit sero then obviously get that. If your rich and money is no object get the humatrope.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    I If your rich and money is no object get the humatrope.
    That's funny.

There was a lotto winner in my state that won 235 million. I asked my workout partner what he would do if he won that much and he said he would be so much more juice and I agreed, LOL

This really is a lifestlye Fellas.

lol thats funny. i agree that Soma SUX. will never buy from El Ramoz again!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    10 iu is too much IMO
    I was thinking the same thing....

My ex boyfriend was 6' about 240-250 lbs and he took 3 IU's a day and had excellent results...

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I was thinking the same thing....

My ex boyfriend was 6' about 240-250 lbs and he took 3 IU's a day and had excellent results...
    need a new boyfriend?

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    WOW 10 IU's a day? That's way too much.

PS:Must be rolling in dough to be able to do that much a day.

Blue

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

it depends

is big, but no much, some people use 16 or 20 iu.you need just money !
    if you are not dry, endomorph, make sense.
    i am ectomorph. i dont need gh.

Thread Information