thinbutstrong is offline New Member

growth hormone - what can i expect?

Hey there, ive been training for a number of yrs and im happy with my physique. i have used steriods (dianabol - i think it was- tablets) about 8 yrs ago, but havent used anything since. Basically what lets my physique down is that I have really skinny ankles and feet. I had heard growth hormone increases bone thickness. Is it possible to make significant increases in bone girth with growth or have I gotta accept my ankles will be twigs forever?? Your replies will be appreciated!!

neil

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    nope, forget about that, won t happen.

cheers. thought i was dreamin!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if u have small ankles etc. muscle mass will even look more impressive on it. so I don t see the problem...

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

>

alot of bber's would kill for small ankles. Small bones (wrists, ankles, etc) make muscles look bigger

true! but im having difficulty developing my calves so there's no muscle mass. Managed to put an inch on them but anymore is not happening. The gastros are not bad but the soleus muscle is rubbish. Wanna go full tilt on developing the thickness of my calves. They are 15 1/4 inches at the moment (rubbish) want at least another inch by this time next yr. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

quamrh is offline New Member
    I never noticed anything on HGH tried Humatrope, jintropin, and serostim. Waste of money in my opinion.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quamrh
    I never noticed anything on HGH tried Humatrope, jintropin, and serostim. Waste of money in my opinion.
    how long were you on? did you stack it with anything?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quamrh
    thats too bad, how long did you run it for? Ive been on fitropin for 2 1/2 months now and have amazing results! Finally losing the fat deposits around my abs, my gf even commented on how good they were looking this morning. After I finish this last kit of fitropin, Ive got 3 kits of jino in the fridge waiting for me!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You can get a large caveman forehead/skull, enlongated chin and spaded fingers from high amounts of GH. That some bone thickening....

quamrh is offline New Member
    I was on for 4 months. I had a shoulder injury at the time and wasn't working out at all. Maybe it kept me from getting too fat. I did have a problem with plood pressure for about 7 years about 135/95 now it is 116/70 that was probably the hgh. Not sure though.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    thats too bad, how long did you run it for? Ive been on fitropin for 2 1/2 months now and have amazing results! Finally losing the fat deposits around my abs, my gf even commented on how good they were looking this morning. After I finish this last kit of fitropin, Ive got 3 kits of jino in the fridge waiting for me!

Longhorn,
    Im in Houston too.
    Got some question and would apprciate if you contacted me.
    [email protected]

Thread Information