Thread: Anke

john30 is offline Junior Member

Anke

Anyone ever order from them? How long did delivery take? Also heard you have to sign for package. Could use some feedback.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john30
    Anyone ever order from them? How long did delivery take? Also heard you have to sign for package. Could use some feedback.
    You have to sign for international packages.I placed order on a WED and package arrived Saturday .It was a styrofoam container with ice packs.The packs were melted but the inside was still slightly cool.

I have no PM or email anymore as I got bombarded the last time when I posted.

So please don't ask me how to get it.The info is out there.Go directly to the site.
    BR

Sorry to hear about all the PM's you got Blue. Would you mind PM me which particular company used for shippin so I Know what to look for.Thanks

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Hey John

I was told it would come by way of EMS, (Never even heard of EMS ) But it came via Fedex .

Someone told me that international packages piggyback on FedEx
    and other companies. So it might have started out as EMS and ended up on Fedex plane.

I really don't know how this international stuff really works but I do know you have to sign for them.

Blue

thanks Blue .Waiting for package soon.

Thread Information