Robinson is offline New Member

Igf-1 and Left Ventricular Mass hypertrophy

I always try to find a balance in health risks and enhancing stuff. Before I went using GH I read a lot of studies. One studie about LVM (heart) growth concerning the use of supraphysiological levels of GH in athlete's. Complete with echo etc. It turned out if you use it moderately there's not much of a concern. 0,03mg/kg/day is no problem. I use 4-6IU.

I'm really interested in igf-1 lr3 also but as that is much more powerfull and as well plays a role in the heart I wonder if it's safe to use in larger doses. Anybody that came across studies or has a medical background with some ideas? Or maybe someone who used it in the past and got an heart echo afterwards, who knows...

Maybe you think of me of some kind of wack-ass and think then just don't use it but I just try to find out all possible consequences before using anything.

Any ideas are welcome!!

vestax is offline Member
    Well the safest way to prevent unwanted growth, but unfortunately also the most expensive would probably be IGF1 without the binding protein because its half life is so short it wouldnt have that much time to get to heart/gut/etc. Site specific though. JMO

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Well the safest way to prevent unwanted growth, but unfortunately also the most expensive would probably be IGF1 without the binding protein because its half life is so short it wouldnt have that much time to get to heart/gut/etc. Site specific though. JMO
    That's why we use LR3 IGF-1

JohnnyB

Thread Information