monsterone is offline New Member

Question about HGH and my girlfriend

I have a question regarding my girlfriend. She is taking anavar with growth hormone . She is not taking any thyroid or insulin with it. Will she see any results and are there any side effects without taking the thyroid with the growth. She has been on anavar for two weeks and just started the HGH yesterday. Thanks. She had some really low blood sugar problems her first day after taking 2ius. Today she only took 1iu. Any suggestions on daily dosage? She will be getting monitored by her doctor as of next week. Thanks.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterone
    I have a question regarding my girlfriend. She is taking anavar with growth hormone. She is not taking any thyroid or insulin with it. Will she see any results and are there any side effects without taking the thyroid with the growth. She has been on anavar for two weeks and just started the HGH yesterday. Thanks. She had some really low blood sugar problems her first day after taking 2ius. Today she only took 1iu. Any suggestions on daily dosage? She will be getting monitored by her doctor as of next week. Thanks.
    She started at 2IU's ED?

Why no T3? Does she plan on adding it?

How much Var? Has she ever used Var before? What results is she looking for, lower bodyfat??

Just wondering, where did you come up with this combo and dosage?

I am going to make a post with something I found on dosing.. kinda interesting.

I personally started at 1 IU EOD, then went to 2 IU's EOD.. I'm on 2 ED now but I think I prefer EOD.. I'm not sure yet. I've been on about 6 weeks. Takes time to see results with GH... I add my Var into the mix 8/16

We lowered it to one per day. Anavar was for overall strength and explosion. She is an athlete, not a BBer or Figure. I don't want to say what sport because the Olympic world is to small, so I will say she is an explosive athlete that needs speed and strength. No T3 due to a family history of thyroid problems, so she thought she would trigger a thyroid shut down, but what I am hearing is that it will prevent a thyroid problem. Is that your take? I have several strength friends who take GH alone, and still get results, but I just want her to be healthy. I would ask her to stop the whole thing if I thought it were unsafe. Also, I have read that without an outside anabolic agent, the results aren't near as good. What is your take?

Thanks.

Jerzey is offline Member
    GH is known to lower your thyroid function, which is why I'm taking T3.

GH takes time to show results, I'm not sure that would be the right choice for her as an athlete. I haven't used it with AAS yet but I'm adding Var in two weeks.. I've run them each alone but not together yet. I can give you more information on how it works out after I run an 8 week cycle of Var. I made a post recently that shows the time-frame for results and it takes time. I don't notice anything drastic to date and I've been on since 6/19/05. Minor results but they say you should stay on at least 3 mos., I'm going to run it 6 mos. to 2 years, depending on how it goes.

How did the Var work for her, I noticed strength increase on Var.

It worked great (the var that is). The best thing about gh and athletes is that it is undetectable. I know several women athletes that use gh with awesome results, but much bigger doses than you are talking about. But realize, I am talking at the olympic level, so they have probably done it for a long period of time.

Jerzey is offline Member
    It worked great (the var that is). The best thing about gh and athletes is that it is undetectable. I know several women athletes that use gh with awesome results, but much bigger doses than you are talking about. But realize, I am talking at the olympic level, so they have probably done it for a long period of time.
    Ok, I'm just wondering what kind of results they got that helped them in their sport?? I know gh is used for fat loss, but you said your gf is very lean naturally.

I figured Var worked well for her, what dose did she run and for how long?

Growth Hormone is also responsible for muscle growth and the strengthening of ligaments and tendons. That sums it all up when you are talking strength, speed, and power. Ask the US Sprinters, LOL. With the Var she has only been taking it two weeks, and she is running about 20 mgs per day.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Growth Hormone is also responsible for muscle growth and the strengthening of ligaments and tendons. That sums it all up when you are talking strength, speed, and power. Ask the US Sprinters, LOL. With the Var she has only been taking it two weeks, and she is running about 20 mgs per day.
    I knew GH was used for muscle growth but I didn't think such a low dose would do that, hummm.. interesting. Does she notice anything on it? (the GH I mean). I've been on 6 weeks and I can't say I notice any kind of muscle growth, but when I was on Var I definitely did!

Thread Information