Thread: IM or SubQ?

Carth is offline Associate Member

IM or SubQ?

Any difference in injecting GH IM as opposed to SubQ?

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    I did 100ius im and noticed that the subq actually felt like it was working better. A lot of people say that gh can be used site specific, and I agree. I still say keep it subq.
    When I ran the kit IM it has less sides, in terms of aches and water retention, but I dd notice any great gains, or pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    I did 100ius im and noticed that the subq actually felt like it was working better. A lot of people say that gh can be used site specific, and I agree. I still say keep it subq.
    When I ran the kit IM it has less sides, in terms of aches and water retention, but I dd notice any great gains, or pumps.
    Hmmm. Thats weird bro! So your telling me that injecting it IM gave you less water retention??? Then that means that the stuff wasnt' working too well IM. My doctor told me that the more GH you give yourself, the more IGF-1 your liver produces.

And more IGF-1 also means more water retention. Maybe the fact that you got less water retention and less pumps etc etc. Is becuse the IM shots were not as effective as the subQ shots???

darmadoc is offline Member
    I believe they work the same. It is only the speed of absorption (muscle is faster) that differs.

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Hmmm. Thats weird bro! So your telling me that injecting it IM gave you less water retention??? Then that means that the stuff wasnt' working too well IM. My doctor told me that the more GH you give yourself, the more IGF-1 your liver produces.

And more IGF-1 also means more water retention. Maybe the fact that you got less water retention and less pumps etc etc. Is becuse the IM shots were not as effective as the subQ shots???
    They both cause the same rise in igf-1 and the same rise in levels of free fatty acids. Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    They both cause the same rise in igf-1 and the same rise in levels of free fatty acids. Do whatever you feel comfortable with.
    Do you use GH at all? If so please let me know. Thanks

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Do you use GH at all? If so please let me know. Thanks
    He has a journal in the GH/IGF forum

Thread Information