dwaynewade is offline Senior Member

Question Can we somehow clarify IU's based on...

(HGH) Well, understood is the fact we all are different with different body types. How can we conclude/determine proper IU dosage, (aside from personal experience), for either bulking or cutting, considering... age, weight factors, igf baseline readings. Such as one at 150 pds trying to bulk as oppose to a 250 pd'er both being in the same age group... there are multiple variables, what is the constant? Anybody? Can we come up with an effective formula-ranges?
    Last edited by dwaynewade; 07-30-2005 at 01:39 PM.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    (HGH) Well, understood is the fact we all are different with different body types. How can we conclude/determine proper IU dosage, (aside from personal experience), for either bulking or cutting, considering... age, weight factors, igf baseline readings. Such as one at 150 pds trying to bulk as oppose to a 250 pd'er both being in the same age group... there are multiple variables, what is the constant? Anybody? Can we come up with an effective formula-ranges?
    Research my friend.. there are so many questions on this subject.. I haven't stopped reading since I started considering it. Also, talk to guys or women who have experience with it and success.. I found something on this last night, I'm going to make a post.

Research never bothered me... what i'm trying to achieve is something that can close the gaps of personal experience and proven science. I can research the topic only to a certain extend. We need more help in gathering bits of info, enough to evaluate and create a highly accurate formula or way of determining the most efficient dose for each individual. Based on IMO, igf-1 readings, age, and current weight. Even more complex and personalized, you may add sex, body fat etc. This may take some time and effort but can payoff big.

If i'm somehow overlooking something very obvious pls inform me as i'm ignorant of many things. Is there an easier way? something more simple that can probably be comparable to what I've mentioned?

should I start a few surveys? what? help ppl...

last bump...

Jerzey is offline Member
    That's the thing, all you can do is research and take people's personal experiences to determine what works best, along with trial and error...

I personally spoke with both men and women who used it before I started and I've tried it different ways myself. I recently posted something I found on dosing for men and women, that's the first thing I found in 2 months on it!! I constantly search for more, but continue to read threads on others' experiences.. Maybe starting a pole on what doses everyone used, the schedule they used it on (ED/EOD/5on,2off/6on,1off) and what time of day they took injection(s) wouldn't be such a bad idea...

znak is offline Senior Member
    Your natural IGF-1 level is really the key factor here, but as a rule of thumb the dosages would be for a healthy person 25-50 years old.

1-4 iu's is for long-term slow lean mass and fat loss
    4-8 ius is for putting on mass
    8- up ius is for people that have a lot more money than I do.

I have only used 5on/2off. 6on/1off is essentially the same, but just cost you more.

HGH kicks in for real in about month 3, so a cycle less than six months is less than optimal.

HGH is super synergetic with Test.

I read your post Jerzey, and it mainly correlated weight and dosage... interesting stuff. I also agree with Znak and believe that igf-1 levels play a big role. I think these two factors alone can give us what we are looking for.

from the article though...

"With HGH more is not always better. The goal is to get the maximum benefit with the least amount. In the first 3 to 6 months you want to take as per the guidelines above. After your body IGF levels have risen you may want to reduce the intake to where you see no degradation in your body.
    This reduces your intake to the appropriate maintenance level
    and will save you money."

If you take high doses are you going over the "maintenance level"? At what igf level are you considered to be in a bulking/cutting state?

"The goal is to get the maximum benefit with the least amount" hmmm... if I knew what my purpose was...bulk/cut... and if I checked my igf levels according to I/U's taken then wouldn't I come up with a dose that best suites me???

come on guys... let's think

Thread Information