GetNBig is offline Associate Member

GH question (site injection, split shot vs one shot)

Im wondering why u have to do it in the stomach? i heard thats where it will be absorbed best, has the most receptors there.

I was getting the lumps in my stomach a guy i know said to just do it in the muscle either way it'll be absorbed, so i tried it in my shoulder, and no lump.
    But im still trying to get some BW instead of sterile water and try again in my stomach and see what happens..

Anyone notice a difference when doing split shots vs one shot before sleep?

thx guys

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can get BW here http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...d21a5e0e68e9e0

Injecting in a muscle is fine

JohnnyB

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetNBig
    Im wondering why u have to do it in the stomach? i heard thats where it will be absorbed best, has the most receptors there.

I was getting the lumps in my stomach a guy i know said to just do it in the muscle either way it'll be absorbed, so i tried it in my shoulder, and no lump.
    But im still trying to get some BW instead of sterile water and try again in my stomach and see what happens..

thx guys
    I did both and didn't notice a difference so I'm back to one night shot... but I think it depends more on how much you are taking, I'm only taking 2 IU's. If I were taking 4 I'd definitely split them morning and night after the last few articles I've read (which I posted).

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GetNBig

thx guys
    It's probably the way you are injecting it.
    When I inject it around my abs/obliques, pushing deep into the layer of fat, the tissue goes hard and it feels like a lump. But if I inject horizontal down around the belt line where it is just skin I don't get a lump. Go IM if you can't get the sub-q technique right.

Thread Information