vestax is offline Member

debating between DNP & IGF for fat loss...

I was goin to run DNP for 8 days to burn off the last 6-7lbs of fat then jump on my IGF cycle. I was thinking maybe just run the IGF first because its not as bad for you as DNP so I was wondering if anyone can estimate roughly how much fat u lose in a 25day 40mcg ED PWO median grade cycle? I have heard it as being compared to 3 months HGH.
    To lose fat, how should diet and cardio be combined with IGF?

Thanks

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran GH at 2iu's for about 3 months and then ran IGF with it at 60mcg's for 30 days and didn't see any huge difference in fat loss for that month. I also run T3 at 25mcg's. Clen was what really started taking off the fat quickly. Once I threw that in the mix I was losing so fast it was scary.

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    Very kewl.. I just started up a new HGH cylce ( 2iu's for a month ) then hopping to 3IU's ED 6/1 with 40mcgs T3..

I was thinking off adding in Clen ( 2weeks on / off ) in order to accelerate fat loss.. I'm all about cutting and shredding at this point ( with minimal muscle loss ).

The only problem is I have a fairly high profile job and can't look like a crackhead ever during a board meeting or exec level meeting.. Any thoughts on this? as long as I keep potassium high I hear the shakes dont happen much...

MacDad

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I had to stop the clen because even though it's not supposed to be catabolic I felt I was losing muscle mass. I liked the results I got from 2 weeks use, I was def. ripped and pumped all the time. I'm out with an injury now so I'm bummin'.

Thread Information