itsjinx is offline Associate Member

Bad IGF Dilutant?

I just finished up my 30 day cycle of IGF LR3 of O***A brand. I took around 80mcg per day and didn't see any results whatsoever. I'm trying to figure out why that is. The only thing I can think about is the fact that I mixed it in the syringe with the same solution I received to mix with my HGH which was labelled as "Sodium Cloride" that came with the Somatorm. I usually had 10 IU's of this solution before and after the IGF that was in the same syringe. Is it possible that the sodium chloride messed with the IGF and possibly rendered it useless? The IGF itself is mixed with BA so i'm not sure what the deal is. any ideas?

bump nuccas

bump

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    I just finished up my 30 day cycle of IGF LR3 of O***A brand. I took around 80mcg per day and didn't see any results whatsoever. I'm trying to figure out why that is. The only thing I can think about is the fact that I mixed it in the syringe with the same solution I received to mix with my HGH which was labelled as "Sodium Cloride" that came with the Somatorm. I usually had 10 IU's of this solution before and after the IGF that was in the same syringe. Is it possible that the sodium chloride messed with the IGF and possibly rendered it useless? The IGF itself is mixed with BA so i'm not sure what the deal is. any ideas?
    that should'nt matter if its just used to dilute it in the syringe and shot right away.was your protein intake high enough?

-rodge

maybe not. probably around 350g per day max. i weight around 200 lbs

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    next time try more protein and maybe switch brand to see if there is a difference.

personally i have never tried o***a.

-rodge

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    it took me a little while to notice anything real in terms of gains

Thread Information