europeman is offline Junior Member

been out for 3 months will start training today and start juicing over 6 weeks

I have quitted training 3 months ago fore some family problems, i am picking it up now butt have lost 18 kilo in that 3 months, so I am first gona train naturally for 6 weeks and than take the following cycle

week 1-10 1000/1500mg test E
    week 1-10 667mg tren E

week 1-6 50 mg stromba tabs ED
    week 7-12 100 mg Var

week 1-3 clen
    week 7-10 clen
    week 13-16 clen

week 1-12 25/50 mcg T3 day
    week 4-12 15 IU slin pre and post workout

week 4-8 100 mcg igf 1 ED
    week 12-16 100 mcg igf 1 ED

or is it beter to lose the igf and run 10 iu gh for the whole course? i am planning to get back to my old stats or even beyond and lose a lot of fat
    Last edited by europeman; 08-02-2005 at 07:28 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    stupid. don t juice, give ur body a few month, not 3 weeks to recover. u ll gain most of that u lost naturally...

look, i was 110 kilo 3 moths ago bacause of heavy juicing, now i am back to 92 kilo because of nu training, can i naturally gain a back what I previously reached with juicing??

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    you will gain a lot of it back, assuming u didnt just juice, and stop training as soon as the cycle was done

look, i was in week 16 of a gh, slin, AS and igf cycle and was caught by parents and they forbid me to train. now the situation is normalized and its okay to train again

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    So you are 20 years old, and you were caught by your parents using all those chemicals and now you want to do it again.... i dont think its a good idea at ALL to use all that shit again. Did you do any PCT after you got caught or you just stopped taking the anabolics and hormones as well as stopped lifting all together?

Well, id say train naturally untill you get back up to 100% of what you were at before...but it seems thats not what you are looking to hear so id say try and train naturally untill you get up to 90% of what you were at and then start doing your rediculiously expensive and unsafe cycle at 20 years old.

To answer your original question, id go with the GH throughout instead of the 2, 5 week IGF's at 100mics. Thats a lot of IGF.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    thats a f*cking lots of juice for someone your age.i have got nothing against a lot of juice but it seems that you rely entirly on your aas/gh/slin usage and can't or won't workout without it.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by captain chet

To answer your original question, id go with the GH throughout instead of the 2, 5 week IGF's at 100mics. Thats a lot of IGF.
    2,5 weeks? 2 times 4 weeks it is

you wrote 2 times 5 weeks.

-rodge

sorry, i mean 2 times 4 weeks, i am gonna think about it to wait until I reach 90/100% back.

What is your opinion to run only gh @ 5 iu till i start that cycle?

at your age i should'nt.

-rodge

Thread Information