BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

Oasis............ physical?

I called Oasis and they said that one needs to get bloodwork around $175.00 and also a physical. Has anyone else had to do this? I only see where the blood work is required. Is everyone pretty much happy with Oasis?

Thanks Bro's

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    I did the bloodwork. Figured it was worth the legal prescription. Be sure to be honest about your goals. They will work with you on dosing to help you attain your goals. I would tell them what you would like to run and how much. Also know what you would expect to pay through your "regular" sources. I was able to shave some off the final bill that way.

Quote Originally Posted by limpdin
    I did the bloodwork. Figured it was worth the legal prescription. Be sure to be honest about your goals. They will work with you on dosing to help you attain your goals. I would tell them what you would like to run and how much. Also know what you would expect to pay through your "regular" sources. I was able to shave some off the final bill that way.
    So they did some shaving on the $$ for ya? Did you get your pct from them? Did they give you a suggested pct?

Thanks

Yes, they did cut the price of the test-e but not much. Now that I know they will do that, I'll try harder next time I order!

I havn't done pct yet but they did send me HCG to use now (middle of cycle) and enough for pct. I already have clomid, nolva, and liquidex that I got for my lab rat. Actually I was already taking test-e before I signed up with Oasis.
    Last edited by limpdin; 08-03-2005 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by limpdin
    Yes, they did cut the price of the test-e but not much. Now that I know they will do that, I'll try harder next time I order!

I havn't done pct yet but they did send me HCG to use now (middle of cycle) and enough for pct. I already have clomid, nolva, and liquidex that I got for my lab rat. Actually I was already taking test-e before I signed up with Oasis.
    Good to hear you got stuff for your rat. Why did you switch to Oasis if you ran test e before?

My original source was unreliable, left me dry for 2 wks. mid-cycle, and raised the price on me to $150 for 10cc 200mg/ml test.-e. I also wanted to try GH and like the security of a prescription. However, after hanging around here for a while and seeing how much cheaper Jintropin is...I would definitly like to find another source after my current supply runs out. Hopefully by then I will be able to figure something out (not trolling here!).

Thread Information