Thread: 22 y/o and Jin

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

22 y/o and Jin

Ok guys, Heres the deal. I am a persciption holder for hgh. But getting it through the pharmacy is too expensive. So I have to go through "other methods" to get it. The point is, My friend wants to start a hgh cycle. He is 22 175@11%. What would the proper doseage be for him? And are there any nasty sides he can experience at a reasonable dosage?

fyi: I will be doing 2 ius 6on/1off (is this enough? the doc said it is..)
    I am 21, 6'2 203 At 6.5%

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    tell us a little more about why you have a prescription - are you HGH deficient? Being 6'2" you are probably not? Also, why are you using HGH - what are your goals? Many people will say that you are too young to use it - at 22 your growth plates may or may not have closed yet.

I will tell you that 2ius is not going to do a whole lot if your hormones are all in working order - you are producing peak amounts of HGH and will likely be replacing what your body is naturally producing. Both you and your friend's stats seem like they could benefit from heavy training, eating, and if anything, a proper AAS cycle.

Tell us more about why you have a prescription to HGH...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    also curious as to why you have a script for HGH at 21?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why don't you ask the Dr that gave you the script?

JohnnyB

Jonny

Thats a good point. I will ask the doctor about the correct dosage for my freind. And to answer a earlier question. I am lucky enough to know of a doctor that will test your blood and then perscribe you what you want (within reason). I have my script and my dosage. But I was wondering what it should be for my freind. And also what kind of dosage you guys would recomend for me. I am trying to see if you guys are recomending about the same amount as the doc.

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Thats a good point. I will ask the doctor about the correct dosage for my freind. And to answer a earlier question. I am lucky enough to know of a doctor that will test your blood and then perscribe you what you want (within reason). I have my script and my dosage. But I was wondering what it should be for my freind. And also what kind of dosage you guys would recomend for me. I am trying to see if you guys are recomending about the same amount as the doc.
    I love these B.S stories

Jerzey is offline Member
    If a doctor were to prescribe you HGH, he would at least be specific with dose instructions, etc. You are seeing if we say the same thing as a doctor??

At 21, I don't think ANY doctor (in the U.S.) would prescribe you GH. With your stats (21, 6'2,203lbs, 6.5% bf) why would you do it ... you clearly don't need it... waste of money IMO. If you did enough research on HGH, you would already know this.

Also, I doubt any US Dr. would prescribe a Chinese hormone... Jintropin is made by GenSci in China...
    Last edited by Jerzey; 07-31-2005 at 01:37 PM.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNYC80
    I love these B.S stories

Tell him how you really feel!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

JohnnyB

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USN DV
    Tell him how you really feel!!
    Ok, LimitsAreNothing why must you come here and lie about having a fake ass Dr. and gettin GH. Why lie nobody knows who you are.
    If you dont think people will know your full of bullsh!t your wrong!
    These boards are around the educate yourself and to learn. You wont learn if you lie. Sorry im ranting right now but i just cant stand all these little kidS writing all this bullsh!t.
    STOP TAKING DRUGS! LEARN HOW TO TRAIN AND LEARN HOW TO EAT. COME BACK 5 YEARS FROM NOW AND ASK YOUR FAKE ASS QUESTIONS

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    You tell em' DieselNYC80. Dont take no shit

LimitsareNothin

wow, you little bitches sure are tough over the internet huh? your broke asses couldnt afford to actually find the right doctors to get your scripts. so your just jealous. I came and asked a question and you ****in twelve year old faggots are TRYING to flame me? **** YOU anyone in the LA area and we can meet up!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, you little bitches sure are tough over the internet huh? your broke asses couldnt afford to actually find the right doctors to get your scripts. so your just jealous. I came and asked a question and you ****in twelve year old faggots are TRYING to flame me? **** YOU anyone in the LA area and we can meet up!
    And your credibility just went right out the window.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    can I drink winny?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    this dude posted similar threads earlier about the script and getting the shit from his doctor.....

its not uncommon for actors and the like in the business to know poeple who know people who can get things....its actually very common and moreso how alot of doctors get in to certain parties, events etc etc.

trust me. If I knew dude about the Jin, I'd help ya, unfortunately I don't.

Check out the gh forum a wee bit more and you may find what your lookin for.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    can I drink winny?

<--- FIT2BLARGE!

thanksq

thanks bro, I am sorry about loosin my cool earlier. I come to these boards for answers, and to help (when I can) I dont like being called a liar and thats why I raged. And you are right about doctors in this industry making hgh acccessable to actors.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    thanks bro, I am sorry about loosin my cool earlier. I come to these boards for answers, and to help (when I can) I dont like being called a liar and thats why I raged. And you are right about doctors in this industry making hgh acccessable to actors.

Your funny !

Thread Information