LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

MY Jin Journal Day

ok guys, got my Jin, just injected 2ius. I will keep it at 2 ius a day for 5on/2off for a week and then bump it to three. What should I experience the first week? anything?

Day 3: well I am feeling a little puffy in the face. And my feet are slightly numb. I started taking some teraxatone to see if that reduces my water retention.

Day 6: I couldnt sleep for shit last night. dont know if it has anything to due with the gh. but on the brite side I am looking leaner already. I am unsure if its the gh or the cardio. My fingers and toes are feeling a little numb. other than that I feel fine. the teraxatone is working well to get rid of the water. wohooo! i cant wait for week 2. I hear thats when u can start seein a little more results.

day 8: starting my second week. I feel great. mood is up. sleep is good. and I actualy lost 2 lbs! I monitor my weight and body fat religiously and I can tell I have gotten leaner. The only thing I have done different in my training is adding in the HGH so I know thats whats doin it. PS I dont know if its the hgh or not but my skin tone is better. less oily.

End of week 2!
    Day 13: Well guys, I am super happy so far. My strenght is up significantly and my BF is droping quickly and steadily. My face is even leaning out. I am down to about 7.2-8.3% (acording to a Tanita impedence Scale) My mood is way up and skin and hair are looking better. Im thinking about upping it to 3 ius 5on 2off.
    Last edited by LimitsAreNothing; 08-14-2005 at 12:51 PM.

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    ok guys, got my Jin, just injected 2ius. I will keep it at 2 ius a day for 5on/2off for a week and then bump it to three. What should I experience the first week? anything?
    Not much, maybe some water retention or sore/numb hands & feet later in the week.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    good luck man....just make sure you got it under control and know all you need to know before its too late...

cheers

?

what do you mean? "know all that I need to know, before its too late" ? is there something I should know that I would not have learned from this site and seeing the doctor? you have me worried

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Isn't 4ius ed the recommened dosage? What kind of AAS program you doing with your GH?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Isn't 4ius ed the recommened dosage?
    No, there is no recommended dosage. Dosage is complicated and depends on a lot of factors among which are igf-1 levels, age and goals.

Your first couple weeks you won't feel squat. If you do, it is purely psychosomatic.

Jerzey is offline Member
    What time of day are you taking it?

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    why is there water retention with GH?

fred9 is offline Member
    increase in adh..

bump

fred9 is offline Member
    ive done 2 years ago a hgh cycle 2iu ed...it kept the fat away while bulking and it made me recover very fast when i finished the AS...but i was bloated as hell from the HGH...greetz

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    ive done 2 years ago a hgh cycle 2iu ed...it kept the fat away while bulking and it made me recover very fast when i finished the AS...but i was bloated as hell from the HGH...greetz
    Couldn't you control water bloat with extra cardio?

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Couldn't you control water bloat with extra cardio?
    don't bro, but maybe letro would help.

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing

Day 3: well I am feeling a little puffy in the face. And my feet are slightly numb. I started taking some teraxatone to see if that reduces my water retention.

Day 6: I couldnt sleep for shit last night. dont know if it has anything to due with the gh. but on the brite side I am looking leaner already. I am unsure if its the gh or the cardio. My fingers and toes are feeling a little numb. other than that I feel fine. the teraxatone is working well to get rid of the water. wohooo! i cant wait for week 2. I hear thats when u can start seein a little more results.
    I thought if one started out at 1 iu for the first week or two and pyramided up to 2 the side affects aren't as bad. Right? (got 8 jin kits on the way)

a

bump

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    your body naturally produces around 1-1.5ius a day if your like 20 something, i started at 5 ius and im up to 10 a day very happy and only 22

10!

Damn bro! that seems like a lot of gh? what sides have you experienced if any?

Thread Information