Thread: hgh and surgery

mtown is offline Junior Member

hgh and surgery

allrighty heres the deal. im gonna be having gyno surgery sept 14. it wasnt supposed to be until jan of next year, but it got moved up to sept because of some cancellations. ive been running gh 4ius 5 on 2 off for 2 months now. should i discontinue until after the sugery or keep running throughout the surgery. would that cause any complications? havent got a chance to talk to the doc about it yet so i figured id ask yall. any input/advice is much appreciated. he did tell me a while back to discontinue aas before surgery. i wasnt sure how gh would effect surgery. thanks alot

mtown

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    In Znak's HGH journal he had hernia surgery in the middle of his cycle. As I recall his doctor advised him to stop a week before and start up again a week afterwards. It seemed to really speed up his recovery.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah....I fractured my leg about 10 years ago in a motorcycle accident. I was on sustanon , cyp and deca . I told the DR and of course he told me to go off. I kept taking sust and worked out upper body only. When I went in for a checkup a month later the doctor couldn't believe how fast the bone healed after looking at the xrays. I was walking normal in 2 months. Hehe...test is the best healer after any injury. I'm sure GH + test is even better? I think test speeds up the heal by 3 times? It's amazing stuff for that reason only. Yeah, the anabolic effect on your muscles is pretty good too....

supersteve Guest
    I started my hgh about 4 days after my gyno surgery .... helped immensely with the scarring.
    You might have to stop a couple of days prior to the surgery though so it doesn't interefer with the anasthetic.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    def stop a week before surgery and pick it up afterwards as soon as possible,when you feel better after anastetic.

-rodge

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    def stop a week before surgery and pick it up afterwards as soon as possible,when you feel better after anastetic.

-rodge
    Absolutetly agree. That is the advice my doctor gave me exactly. Stop a week before the operation and as soon as you feel up to it, start back up again.

Keep your dose low (1.5-2iu) and get the he****g benifits. Doing more will not speed up the process and you can't work out anyway.

mtown is offline Junior Member
    wow, thank you all very much for the input! i definitely appreciate it!

mtown

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Absolutetly agree. That is the advice my doctor gave me exactly. Stop a week before the operation and as soon as you feel up to it, start back up again.

Keep your dose low (1.5-2iu) and get the he****g benifits. Doing more will not speed up the process and you can't work out anyway.
    Wonder why the word "he****g" got censored. Weird.

Check this out.. h-e-a-l-i-n-g gets censored. Really weird or I am just easily entertained.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    was wondering the same thing.

-rodge

powerlif is offline New Member

Powerlifting Gh

hello.
    there remain to me 5 weeks before a competition internationnal of powerlifting, is what 5 weeks of GH (5ui day)is good for the force.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by powerlif
    hello.
    there remain to me 5 weeks before a competition internationnal of powerlifting, is what 5 weeks of GH (5ui day)is good for the force.
    thank you

If you are asking if five weeks of hgh will help you for powerlifting, the answer is "NO".

Thread Information