keylock is offline Associate Member

Question Bridging cycles with GH ?

Can you bridge a cycle with Gh ? what I mean is say you did a 12 week cycle then did your 2 week PCT can you run GH only for 14 weeks then cycle agin?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    14 weeks is a bit short for hgh although it should give some minor results.i think your better of running igf 4 weeks on/4 off through pct and between cycles.

-rodge

Teegunn is offline Banned
    GH is a slow acting compound. It should be run for at least 6 months according to most everything I have seen. 14 weeks is mostly a waste IMO.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    Can you bridge a cycle with Gh ? what I mean is say you did a 12 week cycle then did your 2 week PCT can you run GH only for 14 weeks then cycle agin?
    HGH is a great bridge and when you start your second AAS cycle the results will be fantasic, but hgh really takes about three months to give you any really noticeable effect and it is highly desirable to run it with test and for as close to six months as you can.

So I would start hgh a month prior to the end of cycle one, stay on PCT and recovery and run as much of cycle#2 as you can afford. If you use an oral to kickstart cycle #2, the gains will blow your mind.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    HGH is a great bridge and when you start your second AAS cycle the results will be fantasic, but hgh really takes about three months to give you any really noticeable effect and it is highly desirable to run it with test and for as close to six months as you can.

So I would start hgh a month prior to the end of cycle one, stay on PCT and recovery and run as much of cycle#2 as you can afford. If you use an oral to kickstart cycle #2, the gains will blow your mind.
    sory I forgot to add im not trying to get huge or make freeky strength gains Im more wanting it to help heal some old injuries, keep the joints feeling good, help the hair and skin, and stay nice and lean. Will I notice this with only a 14 week cycle of GH???

Oh and all so indurance???

Thread Information