KaevurMati is offline Associate Member

(PICS ADDED!!!) Somatogen - HGH by Lithuanian pharmacy Biofa

I have a little problem. Does anyone know if HGH named Somatogen by Lithuanian pharmacy Biofa is fake or real? My source is offering it for the same price as Jintropin, but he won't get new Jintropin kits in 6 months, so Somatogen is only chance. He's the only local source in my country.

What do you guys think? Is it real HGH or can it be faked?

If there are people who have used it here, let me know. It can save me from a $3000 scam (this is actually a lot of money here).

Thanks.
    Last edited by KaevurMati; 08-12-2005 at 12:38 PM.

Found a pic of this product too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Somatogen - HGH by Lithuanian pharmacy Biofa-somatogen.jpg  

Big Bapper is offline Member
    As far as I can remember the vials of somatogen I was using had pink tops and came from a very trusted sousce. The one in your pics is Gold. How many iu is there in a vial ??

How many vials per box ??

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    must be real gold if worth $3,000.... how much are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    As far as I can remember the vials of somatogen I was using had pink tops and came from a very trusted sousce. The one in your pics is Gold. How many iu is there in a vial ??

Found that pic on the Internet, it is not my pic. I don't know yet the colour of the tops, but I will find out. They are 4 iu / vial. I'm ordering 125 of them, so total 500 iu.

By the way. Did the Somatogen you used work? Was it Lithuanian Somatogen-L? What did you gain and how many IU's did you inject a day? Also, what kind of syringes did you use and were the syringe included with the box?

Bump!

Alrite, got the vials now. Yeah, they have pink tops. But can you answer my questions now.

B U M P !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaevurMati
    Found that pic on the Internet, it is not my pic. I don't know yet the colour of the tops, but I will find out. They are 4 iu / vial. I'm ordering 125 of them, so total 500 iu.

By the way. Did the Somatogen you used work? Was it Lithuanian Somatogen-L? What did you gain and how many IU's did you inject a day? Also, what kind of syringes did you use and were the syringe included with the box?
    Sorry for not getting back to you bro, have been working all weekend.

The GH I used was Lithuanian Somatogen-L with pink tops 4iu/vial, 5 viles with 2ml stirle water per box, no syringes inculuded in box. I started off with 2iu 5 on 2 off. Kept it at that dose for about 3 months, then went up too 4iu 5 on 2 off for 3 months. But then changed the type of GH to Ansomone because Somatogen-L was giving me red welt, hive like marks at injection site. Witch led me to belive it was 192aa. But at the time it was the only good GH around apart from the sore red site injection marks I thought it worked well.

Send me a pm or post on board too let me know how you get on.

Thanks for the reply bro. I cannot PM you though.. it gives a strange error.

Anyhow. I still got a few questions. Did you notice any good gains from Somatogen-L that are similar to other HGH brands? Like better mood, new muscle cells, fat burn, lean mass, more sleep etc?

The main reason I need detailed answer is because it is only available HGH in my country. Thanks.

Did not like it, I still think it is 192aa witch can not be good, thought at the time it was OK because like yourself it was the only brand avaibable at that time. Got ok gains, better mood, improved skin ect, but dont think I would use it again. I know a top bodybuilder that was useing Soma and can get it dirt cheap. But now he has changed to Jino.

If you scroll down I think there is another tread on this.

Did not like it, I still think it is 192aa witch can not be good, thought at the time it was OK because like yourself it was the only brand avaibable at that time. Got ok gains, better mood, improved skin ect, but dont think I would use it again. I know a top bodybuilder that was useing Soma and can get it dirt cheap. But now he has changed to Jino.

If you scroll down I think there is another tread on this.
    Hmm man.. I think it should be 191aa. But can you ask your source, if he has any information about it?

And also, did you notice any fat loss?

Btw, where are you from?

BiggestStephen is offline New Member
    I remember buying a batch of this about 10 months ago. Did not like the look of the bottles so I tested it with a pregnacy test & it came out postive. This is an indication of it being HCG . Now I am not saying your batch is HCG but I would warn you to be cautious. Is it possible to get a sample & test it 1st before you commit to buying the whole lot?

I ended up returning mine & purchased some Jintropin instead. It looked a lot better - packing , labeling etc. I tested this with a pregnacy kit & it came out negative so ended I end up using it

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestStephen
    I remember buying a batch of this about 10 months ago. Did not like the look of the bottles so I tested it with a pregnacy test & it came out postive. This is an indication of it being HCG . Now I am not saying your batch is HCG but I would warn you to be cautious. Is it possible to get a sample & test it 1st before you commit to buying the whole lot?

I ended up returning mine & purchased some Jintropin instead. It looked a lot better - packing , labeling etc. I tested this with a pregnacy kit & it came out negative so ended I end up using it

Hope this helps
    Oh my god, that sucks.. Bought already 300 iu of it. Were your vial tops pink or yellow?

And.. Do you still have the package of Somatogen?

BiggestStephen is offline New Member
    Do not have it as i sent them back. The packaging looked the same as your picture but my vials had a crapppy silver top if i remeber right and the print on the mwas shocking. Get yourself a pregnacy kit & give a vial a test to see if it tests for HCG .

Hmm man.. I think it should be 191aa. But can you ask your source, if he has any information about it?

And also, did you notice any fat loss?

Btw, where are you from?
    My source said 191aa of course, but due to the reaction I had it had to be 192aa.

Saying that I still got good gains and fat loss, but the pain at injection site was just too much I could not even put on my lifting belt it was that soare.

I am baced in the UK.

Oh my god, that sucks.. Bought already 300 iu of it. Were your vial tops pink or yellow?

And.. Do you still have the package of Somatogen?
    Can you post picture of the vials and box ??

Can you post picture of the vials and box ??
    Yes I can bro, I will try to do it tomorrow.

My source said 191aa of course, but due to the reaction I had it had to be 192aa.

Saying that I still got good gains and fat loss, but the pain at injection site was just too much I could not even put on my lifting belt it was that soare.

I am baced in the UK.
    Hmm.. But where did you inject? I've been injecting Somatogen now for 4 days to glutes and quads, intramuscular style and haven't felt any pain at all. Since I was able to buy insulin syringes today, I'm going to try subcutaneous injection tomorrow.

Never used it IM. Injected SC in the ab area using a slin pin, hurt like f**ck mate left red welt like marks at injection site

Never used it IM. Injected SC in the ab area using a slin pin, hurt like f**ck mate left red welt like marks at injection site
    Ok, but did you ever try to rotate injection spots?

Okay, here are the pics.

4 TV = 4 IU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Somatogen - HGH by Lithuanian pharmacy Biofa-hpim1771.jpg   Somatogen - HGH by Lithuanian pharmacy Biofa-hpim1772.jpg   Somatogen - HGH by Lithuanian pharmacy Biofa-hpim1773.jpg   Somatogen - HGH by Lithuanian pharmacy Biofa-hpim1777_2.jpg  

Bumping up.

Thread Information