Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 article crazy big bull

Found this article very interestring check out the bull how muscular he is amazing!

http://www.bio.davidson.edu/people/v...ingbiology.htm

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    bullrider's nitemare! haah

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The bull is awesome looking. Man, he's HUGE!

From the article is says that these types of bulls lack myostatin which is a type of growth factyor that limits the size muscle can acheive i was wondering if there are any drugs in the near future that block the growth factor myostatin from being produced..Ive researched this a little and it says that as of 2004 all so called myostatin blockers are fake and aren't being manufactured yet... Imagine a person born with this type of myostatin mutation who worked out!!!!! WOW

that bull is my new idol

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    that bull is my new idol

lmao at ^^^^^^^^^ mess with the bull get the horns!!

peace out,
    omega

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    From the article is says that these types of bulls lack myostatin which is a type of growth factyor that limits the size muscle can acheive i was wondering if there are any drugs in the near future that block the growth factor myostatin from being produced..Ive researched this a little and it says that as of 2004 all so called myostatin blockers are fake and aren't being manufactured yet... Imagine a person born with this type of myostatin mutation who worked out!!!!! WOW
    Your absoltely right, this bull has a myostatin mutation. There are some fake products around that claim to do this, however I do think this is the future in terms of muscle growth. It will allow humans to surpass all that was previsouly thought possible.

y couldnt god give me this type of mutation..BTW changed my avatar to the crazy huge bull so if you just want to see the bull look at my avatar

Flex Wheeler has a similar mutation.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the mysotatin blockers are now available but i hear the prices are insane...soemthign like 8-10 grand

Upon further research on this topic they someone knocked out the myostatin gene in labratory mice anyone know how they got rid of this gene. I would be daring enough to do this on myself if there was ever a human test group ever being conducted. I find this subject so intresting that i cant stop researching it.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Your absoltely right, this bull has a myostatin mutation. There are some fake products around that claim to do this, however I do think this is the future in terms of muscle growth. It will allow humans to surpass all that was previsouly thought possible.
    I thought I read that this is what Ronnie Coleman has been using lately, no?

Damn I didn't know they had anything yet for humans?

there's actually a 5 yr old boy in Germany who was born without the myostatin gene. at age 5 he was able to hold 8lb weights with his arms stretched straight out. i saw it in a newspaper... there's probly plenty of articles on it if you look.

Yeah they would have to be born with a mutation, I'm not sure if they are able to block the expression of this gene yet, but if they can, dude are gonna be bigger than buildings

there are actually "myostatin blockers" available by cytodyne and champion nutrition OTC. i've never used them, i doubt they work. does anyone have feedback on em?

A Myostatin blocker would be very very costly, and most def not OTC. Those products are scams.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    there are no myostatin blockers that have been proven to work. just corporations looking to make a quick buck. I highly doubt there will be a product that blocks myostatin ever since there is no scientific way to unblock it after it has been blocked.

I wonder what the 5 year old german boy who has the myostatin mutation is going to look like when hes fully matured......... SCARY....REFER TO ARTICLE SOMEWHERE IN THE POST TO READ ABOUT THE GERMAN KID..Im thinking a cross between the New Digitally enhanced Incredible Hulk and a Belgian double muscled blue cattle.........
    Last edited by Drkodiak1; 08-10-2005 at 06:57 PM.

Thread Information