DSulli is offline New Member

HGH cause depression?

Depression on Gh normal? After 3 weeks on 5iu ED 6 on 1 off??

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i think that its normally the other way around.gh gives a good mood imo.maybe after discontinue.

-rodge

supersteve Guest
    At the beginning I felt quite tired and generally crappy.
    Stick with it for another few weeks man, you'll be amazed how good you feel. I don't remember ever feeling as happy as I am now and i'm only 6 weeks in.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    At the beginning I felt quite tired and generally crappy.
    Stick with it for another few weeks man, you'll be amazed how good you feel. I don't remember ever feeling as happy as I am now and i'm only 6 weeks in.

When did your happy feeling start?

I started to feel good right away so just wondering when it kicked in for other's.

Blue

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i think that its normally the other way around.gh gives a good mood imo.maybe after discontinue.

-rodge
    Just about everything I've read says it helps with depression, I agree with Rodge, here's a little clip about it:

The benefits of human growth hormone (hGH) supplementation for deficient or partially deficient adults are clearly documented in the medical literature from Harvard University, Mayo Clinic, and many other prestigious institutions. The benefits of human growth hormone (hGH) include the following: a decrease in body fat, an increase in energy, including sexual energy, an increase in lean muscle, thickening of the skin with decreased wrinkling, improvement in cognitive function, improvement in the cholesterol profile, an increase in bone density, enhanced feeling of well being, improvement in aerobic capacity, enhanced immune function and a decrease in the frequency of illness.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    I sufferd on and off with depression for years. I have been using GH for 8 months now and have never felt better. Are you using any AS with your GH as I have found out over the years can cause depression.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Question... so considering your mood is altered and elevated, would you somehow become dependant of this feeling? Therefoere experiencing some type of depression post cycle?

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    Question... so considering your mood is altered and elevated, would you somehow become dependant of this feeling? Therefoere experiencing some type of depression post cycle?
    The results of GH are while you are on GH.... what I mean by that is after you go off you aren't going to crash or anything, but you cannot expect to have the GH "level" your mood if you aren't using it... see what I mean?

I can't give you a time frame or anything like that, I'm just saying that when you are on, you are on... it's not "fixing" your depression or prior problem so I'm sure when you go off, you can feel down again. If I see anything on this while I research GH I will definitely post it, now you have me thinking about this too

INJECTION is offline New Member
    Dsulli, check your email i sent you one.

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerain
    When did your happy feeling start?

I started to feel good right away so just wondering when it kicked in for other's.

Blue
    About the 3rd week .... first two weeks I was really tired.
    Starting to feel the tiredness on my igf-1 cycle now as well, especially later in the day. Have been sleeping 12hrs a day pretty much.

Thread Information