Thread: Saizen???

King David is offline Junior Member

Saizen???

My buddy has a job at the hospital and can get his hands on a bunch of gear. im looking for a good GH to use for 5 months want to gain as much lean muscle as possible going to be running that along side a type of test for 12 weeks..... my question is i can get 1000 iu's of the saizen for dirt cheap 1000$ is the saizen good enough?????
    Last edited by King David; 05-08-2005 at 02:14 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know much about saizen, but if its good, $1 an IU is a damn good deal!!

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King David
    My buddy has a job at the hospital and can get his hands on a bunch of gear. im looking for a good GH to use this september for 5 months want to gain as much lean muscle as possible going to be running that along side a type of test for 12 weeks..... my question is i can get 1000 iu's of the saizen for dirt cheap 1000$ is the saizen good enough?????
    will you be my friend?

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    thats a great price, but i'm not sure how safe it is to steal that much from a hospital he works at. just make sure he' not the type to rat you for anything if he gets bagged (and peope willing to take those kinds of risks evetually will).

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddy has a job at the hospital and can get his hands on a bunch of gear. im looking for a good GH to use this september for 5 months want to gain as much lean muscle as possible going to be running that along side a type of test for 12 weeks..... my question is i can get 1000 iu's of the saizen for dirt cheap 1000$ is the saizen good enough?????
    Dude, hook it up...LOL

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    HGH at 20 isn't the best idea, but that is a helll of a deal

JohnnyB

well i did about 3 cycles allready, im 6'0 about 218 8% bodyfat and i feel like i hit a bump in the road.... cant gain anymore size.... so gh is my last resort....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    HGH at 20 isn't the best idea, but that is a helll of a deal

JohnnyB
    JohnnyB.....I would LOVE to here your reasoning behind this PLEASE elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    For one he's only 20 years old, his hormonal system hasn't even fully developed yet. Who knows what will grow at that age on HGH, it may be something that you don't want growing. Heath is the most important part of doing any cycle, him being 20 with 3 cycles isn't the healthiest thing he could have done. Mood swings in teens, is because the hormonal system fluctuates during developement. If you shut it down when it's at a low point, when you do PCT are you going to bring it back to that low point, since that where it was shut down. Short of a case study it all up in the air, no one know what'll happen, but the possiblity of something going wrong are great then everything returning to normal.

Remember we shut down our hormonal system when using gear or HGH. At his age shutting down what's not fully developed can cause major problem now or in the future. Mood swing happen when your hormonal system is out whack, not to mention a limp noodle, and depression.

You can do a search, this has been discussed many time on this and other boards

JohnnyB

well i did about 3 cycles allready, im 6'0 about 218 8% bodyfat and i feel like i hit a bump in the road.... cant gain anymore size.... so gh is my last resort....
    What's your food intake like

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    For one he's only 20 years old, his hormonal system hasn't even fully developed yet. Who knows what will grow at that age on HGH, it may be something that you don't want growing. Heath is the most important part of doing any cycle, him being 20 with 3 cycles isn't the healthiest thing he could have done. Mood swings in teens, is because the hormonal system fluctuates during developement. If you shut it down when it's at a low point, when you do PCT are you going to bring it back to that low point, since that where it was shut down. Short of a case study it all up in the air, no one know what'll happen, but the possiblity of something going wrong are great then everything returning to normal.

Remember we shut down our hormonal system when using gear or HGH. At his age shutting down what's not fully developed can cause major problem now or in the future. Mood swing happen when your hormonal system is out whack, not to mention a limp noodle, and depression.

You can do a search, this has been discussed many time on this and other boards

JohnnyB
    Thanks for posting your thoughts, I am in my early twenties and am researching a lot about GH/IGF and I take these thoughts into deep consideration.

My food intake is as followed...

meal 1... 4 egg whites, oatmeal oats, whole grain cereal
    meal 2... protein shake with fruit
    meal 3... chicken breast, fish, lean steak ( either or) with vegtables
    meal 4.... same as meal 2
    meal 5.... same as meal 3
    Consume atleat a gallon of water a day, I know i could be taking more carbs but i like to stay lean so u can see a six-pak....

I'm pretty strict with my diet not a big problem for me never was.....
    my goal is i want to get in some amateur bodybuilding competiton for next spring
    If i take the GH i will be running test enth for 12 weeks with it

I just finished my sust, fina and anadrol cycle about a month ago looking to start the gh and test enth the first of june
    Last edited by King David; 05-08-2005 at 02:21 PM.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    the other issue is that he is young enough to already be producing a lot of endogeneous GH. the effect is dramatic for an older athlete, who has lost most of his GH already, much less so for a young man

My food intake is as followed...

meal 1... 4 egg whites, oatmeal oats, whole grain cereal
    meal 2... protein shake with fruit
    meal 3... chicken breast, fish, lean steak ( either or) with vegtables
    meal 4.... same as meal 2
    meal 5.... same as meal 3
    Consume atleat a gallon of water a day, I know i could be taking more carbs but i like to stay lean so u can see a six-pak....

I'm pretty strict with my diet not a big problem for me never was.....
    my goal is i want to get in some amateur bodybuilding competiton for next spring
    If i take the GH i will be running test enth for 12 weeks with it

I just finished my sust, fina and anadrol cycle about a month ago looking to start the gh and test enth the first of june
    Bro if you start HGH just to get to be amatuer, what's going to be left to go pro?

You need lots more protein, just to give you an idea, I eat 12-15 egg whites a day for breakfast, 1-2 chicken breasts at each meal, depending on what I'm doing gaining or losing, I do to shakes a day 1 post w/o, 1 before bed, the rest is whole food. Add more protein to you diet.

JohnnyB

ManOsteel is offline Associate Member

Wink 8.8mg saizen

Hey bro, i get it from a doc. each box contains one 8.8mg (26.4i.u) vial of saizen powder and one vial of water for reconstitution. He gives me 12 boxes for 700bucks.

Thread Information