Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member

Someone please clear this up for me!! IGF Q?

Can someone give me a difinitive answer on IGF storage - everyone seems to say keep it in the fridge, but MR says (from gropep I think) that it's stable at room temp for more than a year or two........???
    Obviously the safest option would be to refrigerate it just incase, but is it absolutely necessary??
    It's a problem for me as my flatmates will start asking questions if I start leaving vials in the fridge!!

Anabolic Singh is offline New Member
    i wanna know this 2 as i have a similar problem

i usually keep in refridgerated, but just like you... people ask quesitons when going into my fridge for something. so i decided to keep it in a drawer in my air conditioned room. it doesnt seem to have effected my results from it so far.

anyone else? bump & grind

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Can someone give me a difinitive answer on IGF storage - everyone seems to say keep it in the fridge, but MR says (from gropep I think) that it's stable at room temp for more than a year or two........???
    Obviously the safest option would be to refrigerate it just incase, but is it absolutely necessary??
    It's a problem for me as my flatmates will start asking questions if I start leaving vials in the fridge!!

I would not leave your igf out of the fridge or frezza more than 30 days. the vials are small enough you should be able to hide them safely.

omega

I would not leave your igf out of the fridge or frezza more than 30 days. the vials are small enough you should be able to hide them safely.

omega
    thanks for the info - up until now I've just been using a cool box in my room - I use an ice pack, which I re-freeze every day or two - just not sure wether the temperature flutuations will affect my IGF (it doesn't freeze at all)

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    keep it in one of those fake pepsi cans you get on ebay, or hide it in food, worse comes to worse get a diabetic pack for insulin

Have solved my problem buy getting one of those tiny fridges (can hold 4 cans of coke) and hiding it under my bed - seems to be doing the trick.

Thread Information