REEF DIZZLE is offline New Member

Hgh Help Started 5 Days Ago

I Am 5 10 250 Pounds I Have A Pot Belly But Lean Everywhere Else. Just Got Back In The Gym And Started On Hgh 1.5iu Twice A Day, And Clem, Primarly For Fat Loss. If I Take Igf-1 Will It Improve My Results?I HAVE 9 MONTHS SUPPLY OF HGH. AND NOT SURE HOW LONG I SHOULD TAKE IT FOR AND WHAT TO TAKE WITH IT TO GIVE ME THE BEST RESULT APRECIATE ANY ADVISE THANKS

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    trust me on this take the gh with tren , also make sure ur using test with it, test, tren winny and gh no one will reconognize you. Diet has to be super clean as well

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    trust me on this take the gh with tren, also make sure ur using test with it, test, tren winny and gh no one will reconognize you. Diet has to be super clean as well

I'm with ^^^^ on this. Tren will be a great aas product to add in with your gh, not to mention some primo! You will def want to put alittle test in there, so the ole Tren Dick doesn't show up ... that's never good

Good luck bud,
    Omega Labs

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you just got back in the gym then i would start workingout naturally first instead of using all kind of aas.hgh will help in fatloss but diet has to be in check also.just stick with 3iu hgh and add some t3 at 25mcg for the whole cycle.

-rodge

Thread Information