Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ifg-1 results

  1. #1
    HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    353

    Ifg-1 results

    So far i been on ifg-1 r3 for 10 days and im up 7lbs and down 2% bodyfat..im doin 70mcg a day, I get really tired and dizzy about an hour after i inject do i need more carbs, Also im thinking of doing 110-120mcg a day for my next cycle what do you guys think

    5'11 252 lbs, 19 1/4 inch arms, 54 inch chest, 33 inch waist. 22 years old.

    Im also doin
    dbols 50mg a day
    test enanthate 750mg a week
    winny at 300mg a week
    gonna go back on tren at 300-400mg a week
    nolva 20mg a day

  2. #2
    omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    85
    I would not exceed over 100 mcgs a day. You will make great gains from using up to 100mcgs a day. No need in "More is Better" Forsay!

    Take care, and becareful sir,

    Omega Labs

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    So far i been on ifg-1 r3 for 10 days and im up 7lbs and down 2% bodyfat..im doin 70mcg a day, I get really tired and dizzy about an hour after i inject do i need more carbs, Also im thinking of doing 110-120mcg a day for my next cycle what do you guys think

    5'11 252 lbs, 19 1/4 inch arms, 54 inch chest, 33 inch waist. 22 years old.

    Im also doin
    dbols 50mg a day
    test enanthate 750mg a week
    winny at 300mg a week
    gonna go back on tren at 300-400mg a week
    nolva 20mg a day

  3. #3
    rodge's Avatar
    rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    holland.
    Posts
    2,847
    i'm with omega on this one,no need to go above 100mcg.

    if your not happy with 70mcg then up it to 80 and see how that goes,no need to almost double it.

    -rodge

  4. #4
    Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by omega labs
    I would not exceed over 100 mcgs a day. You will make great gains from using up to 100mcgs a day. No need in "More is Better" Forsay!

    Take care, and becareful sir,

    Omega Labs
    omega i love your stuff! long live omega! ok enough ass kissing! but this is the shit! my arms have gone 1/2 inch bigger in one week and think its carzy man but I also have gained 5 lbs in this week!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    strong island, NY
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punisher
    omega i love your stuff! long live omega! ok enough ass kissing! but this is the shit! my arms have gone 1/2 inch bigger in one week and think its carzy man but I also have gained 5 lbs in this week!
    Mr. Punisher... what does your diet and workout schedule look like? i'm envious!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •